This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is assassins creed revelations flying under the radar?

#1andizzle29662Posted 10/30/2011 9:25:14 PM
I know the game is anticapated, but you dont hear much buzz about it compare to skyrim, CODMW3, and zelda(which is my most wanted game:). I personally am very excited for it. I love the assassins creed franchise. I cant wait to see how eizo's story ends. Plus, the multiplayer in brotherhood was fresh and innovative. This game will have a deeper story mode, plus improved multiplayer. Are you pumped for this game?
---
I want to know if any of yall like me as a poster, let me know what you think! Hit me up via message
#2Scoter81Posted 10/30/2011 9:27:03 PM
Implying there is a radar looking for it...
#3doctorchimpPosted 10/30/2011 9:31:06 PM
Assassin's Creed 2-3

They got away with it in Brotherhood, but now I think people who were kind of interested in it are starting to get a little tired without having it make another big jump.
---
Xbox LIVE: C IH I IM IP
PSN: DoctorChimp
#4ZenxinPosted 10/30/2011 10:06:26 PM
I couldn't be more excited, but every preview and article about the game except for maybe one is about the multiplayer, of which I couldn't give any less of a s***.
---
Sig.
#5ACHEEKSMALLOYPosted 10/30/2011 10:13:32 PM
its too much. 3 games in 3 years is overkill especially when they're all so much alike
---
check out my reviews at:
http://almightycheeks.hubpages.com/
#6trinityEDGEPosted 10/30/2011 10:22:13 PM
Played all the Creeds so far.

1 was pretty bad, but the story is good.
2-1 was great. I couldn't wait for Brotherhood.
2-2 was stale. I got half way, and finishing it was a chore. It was practically the same thing again and again.
2-3 is something I won't get.
#7Deadly_DowrongPosted 10/30/2011 10:26:10 PM
I blame the Illuminati
---
Voted Obama? Embarrassed yet?
12/21/12 ShineTheDarkness http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-864522917532871834#
#8TheWarhammeronlPosted 10/30/2011 10:35:46 PM
I don't understand why people don't like brotherhood.

It took everything from 2 (Which was great) and just added on to it, like new gadgets, and the whole brotherhood aspect of running the guild.

The multiplayer was good fun too, didn't feel tacked on at all.

Also the games main selling point was on multiplayer, but i still thought its singleplayer was on-par if not a little better than two.

I have no idea what people expected.

For me each assassins creed has been better than the last.
---
"Your opinion doesn't matter unless you support it with ACTUAL facts" Mr.Hoshaw 10th grade English teacher
#9SnowFox7Posted 10/31/2011 1:58:51 AM
No, it's not, the people who want it are definitely aware of it and will nab it as they see fit.

The people who aren't going to get it, probably just don't care about it.

The stuff flying under peoples radar are the low budget niche titles and indie games. AC is gonna probably be getting ads on the dashboard, and it's definitely not an indie game. So yeah, people who don't play it do so because they don't want to. :P
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDfMBd7FyZU
Welcome to the new dark ages
#10FocianPosted 10/31/2011 2:54:01 AM
Deadly_Dowrong posted...
I blame the Illuminati

It's not them, they're La Le Lu Laying Low.
---
GT/PSN: Focian-
People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. Chaos is born from loving things, and using people.