This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Possible to use 1 Netflix account on 2 Xboxes?

#1xChaos001Posted 11/1/2011 8:43:15 PM
Me and my roommate both have a Netflix account but mine is currently down at the moment due to not paying. Could I possibly use his account and watch things on Netflix on my Xbox?
---
http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/NuclearPizza
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/black/NuclearPizza.jpg
#2CapwnDPosted 11/1/2011 8:45:58 PM
Oh yeah.
---
As Above, So Below
#3CapwnDPosted 11/1/2011 8:47:38 PM
Not sure if they still do this, or if this was exactly how it worked but it seems like you can stream to two devices at the same time no matter what account you have. If you have more DVDs at a time, you could stream to more accounts. I've streamed to 3 xboxes at the same time with no problems (two different houses).

And it used to be that you could only have 6 devices associated to your account, and you could add or remove devices but I think they made it unlimited.
---
As Above, So Below
#4divinerulerPosted 11/1/2011 8:48:28 PM
Yeah, but once yours is working again you can't use one account on multiple systems at the same time. Includes consoles, computers, and phones.
---
PSN: sobertom
#5CapwnDPosted 11/1/2011 8:51:02 PM

Yeah, but once yours is working again you can't use one account on multiple systems at the same time. Includes consoles, computers, and phones.

Yeah you can.

Or do you mean that you can't have more than one account on the devices? because you can watch on more than one device at the same time.
---
As Above, So Below
#6Shy420Posted 11/1/2011 8:54:43 PM
I could be wrong but I thought I read somewhere that you could stream Netflix on up to 5 devices. I could be wrong about this but I have streamed simultaneously to my 360 and PC just to see if I could.
---
"Things aren't different. Things are just things." -Wintermute
#7RE2LeonSPosted 11/1/2011 9:26:44 PM
divineruler posted...

Uh yes you can. I put my friend's system on my account and we went into a party together and watched a film together.....
---
If you're going to buy a Capcom title, buy it USED! GamerTag - RE2LeonS