This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

People that play online shooters??

#1SexPantherPandaPosted 11/4/2011 6:20:39 PM
Is that all you play? About a year ago I had to quit playing anything online for the fact that there are simply to many games to play. I'm married and don't have the amount of time maybe a 13 year old has but still, when I see the leader boards and see guys with 50 days on there records...

I just think of all the games they could have beat, it's like you put all of that time into one game and when the new one comes out it's done and no one plays it anymore and it's on to the next one...

Whatever makes someone happy they should play, but I just think of all the games you could have played with that time.
#2Delta ZeroPosted 11/4/2011 6:25:29 PM
No. I play most kinds of games. I am currently doing BF3 and Gears 3 but I still take time to play Forza 4, Dark Souls, and soon Skyrim. Sometimes I pop in some DarkStar One or Resonance of Fate or hop back on Black Ops and Reach. I have seen the people you mention though. I have a friend who only plays CoD games. We made him get BF3 and he likes it but his Fanboyness makes him hate it from time to time when MW3 is being discussed.
---
-__-
#3SexPantherPanda(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2011 6:29:23 PM
Yea I got my controller modded on crags list and went to this guys house to have him do it. He had a 360 and the only games he has was cod4,waw,mw2,and black ops. I was like wow strong variety.
#4vigorm0rtisPosted 11/4/2011 6:35:09 PM
I like online shooters well enough but I don't spend much time on them. I used to play CoD because it was a good way to 'get together' with friends, since we're spread all over the nation and have families and jobs, but I finally gave up on the series. Now I play Gears 3 when I want low-commitment gaming or just want to blow off some steam, typically not more than a few hours a week total, if that.
---
Everything's better with zombies. Except pie.
#5Surv1valismPosted 11/4/2011 6:36:15 PM
I play them more than other kinds, but they aren't my favorite, it's just all that seems to get made -_-
---
Xbox Live GT: IAstro ZombieI ( i's before and after)
#6Cellski916Posted 11/4/2011 6:43:15 PM
most of the time, i only feel like/have little time to play games! and in that little time i just feel like causing destruction! so for FPS i play BF (bc2 or BF3)!

but when i have more time i play games like ninja gaiden II & black, midnight club LA, and tekken 6! FPS games are WAY over abundant!
#7omanojyakuPosted 11/4/2011 8:05:55 PM
Its an addiction pure and simple. You do not even have to be real good at it.

Almost all I play on 360 is HDR and there are at least 300 active people online better than me.

The game even makes me rage once and while but I cannot stop playing.

For me the challenge of getting better is strong. Having 100 people on my FL that play it does not hurt either.

The amount of people who play these games is a big deal. Cookie cutter shooters are a dime a dozen but there are 7.5 million people playing them right now.
---
XBL:Amanojyaku Ragequitters should all be banned from XBL
Trolls so pathetic and stupid I have to break comm with:1