This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games which failed to draw you in until one day...

#41HulkxxSMASH(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2011 11:03:12 PM
PurestProdigy posted...
Wow @ all the ME people. Makes me want to give it a shot...

You should - no real risk involved in giving it a chance now is there? It should be mega cheap and you never know, it could be your new favourite game.

Bumping this for a weekend audience and I liked the responses. Especially surprised that a lot of the 'classics' are actually games which a lot of people struggle with at first.

Most common choices seem to be Bioshock, Mass Effect and Fallout 3 - the exact 3 I mentioned. Makes me feel kinda normal.
---
Hulk is strongest one there is... Hulk is... only one there is... only one... there... is... Hulk feels... cold
#42beastwarkingPosted 11/12/2011 12:55:07 AM
First off is fallout 3. I rented it and found the game really boring so I returned it after 5a days without a second later. A year down the road I found it used for like $10. I figured that at that price I could nt go wrong. So I popped it in and could NOT put it down. Picked up new Vegas on release and curse obsidian for not testing their games better.

Another game would be mass effect. The gun play was just sp bad that i could not enjoy playing another second of it. After a two more tries, the game finally stuck and I consider it a pretty darn good game.
---
"Step 1: Crawl inside. Step 2: The screws go tight, all around. Cross my heart and hope to die. Stick a needle in your eye"