This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Leave it to Microsoft to make the Cloud Storage feature useless

#1ivanwind15Posted 11/10/2011 5:28:50 PM
Doesn't sync with your storage, so you have to manually copy saves to the cloud. Awful.
---
My Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/ramblingtoad
Video games in HD!
#2IvanKozlovPosted 11/10/2011 5:30:50 PM
Aw, I have to click more buttons to get my new feature to work!

*unsubscribes from Xbox Live*
---
Getaway, runaway, fly away. Lead me astray, to dreamers hideaway. I cannot cry cause the shoulder cries more. I cannot die, I, a whore for the cold world.
#39-Tail-FoXXPosted 11/10/2011 5:31:12 PM
Its complete crap how does it actually help you...maybe i'm not getting this rite....i taught you could save anything but it only saves, game saves
#4PrealienkingPosted 11/10/2011 5:31:20 PM

I've only used Amazon Cloud Storage, but isn't that how most cloud saving works?
---
***Chic A Chow***
Gamertag/PSN: Acidicsam
#5jdavie87Posted 11/10/2011 5:34:05 PM

Its complete crap how does it actually help you...maybe i'm not getting this rite....i taught you could save anything but it only saves, game saves

What more would you need it to save?
---
"What does it do? That's the beauty of it, it doesn't DO anything."
#6ivanwind15(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2011 5:35:19 PM

That's not the point. For the cloud storage to be useful, you have to be on your main Xbox before hand and know that you're going to a different Xbox so you should back it up. Also, if you jsut save everything on the Cloud, when you're internet stops working you have no access to your saves. Just horribly implemented.
---
Video games in HD!
#7PrealienkingPosted 11/10/2011 5:36:28 PM
IvAnWiNd15 posted...

That's not the point. For the cloud storage to be useful, you have to be on your main Xbox before hand and know that you're going to a different Xbox so you should back it up. Also, if you jsut save everything on the Cloud, when you're internet stops working you have no access to your saves. Just horribly implemented.

...you save it on both?
---
***Chic A Chow***
Gamertag/PSN: Acidicsam
#8IvanKozlovPosted 11/10/2011 5:39:20 PM

This is your complaint? That you are too lazy to click a couple of buttons and manually save your data to the cloud? Really? I am just at a loss for words here....
---
Getaway, runaway, fly away. Lead me astray, to dreamers hideaway. I cannot cry cause the shoulder cries more. I cannot die, I, a whore for the cold world.
#9ivanwind15(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2011 5:42:06 PM

IvAnWiNd15 posted...

...you save it on both?

You can't in game, you have to go to the Dashboard to do it. That's lame.

This is your complaint? That you are too lazy to click a couple of buttons and manually save your data to the cloud? Really? I am just at a loss for words here....

Cloud storage shouldn't be a remote manual backup, which is what they implemented here. I cant believe fanoys can defend this :/
---
Video games in HD!
#10Delta ZeroPosted 11/10/2011 5:43:50 PM
Better manual cloud saving than no cloud saving. Maybe they can improve it, but at least it's a start.
---
http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/xxdelta%20zeroxx/fullnxe/card.png