This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Beta dashboard update doesnt sign me automatically into live anymore?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Beta dashboard update doesnt sign me automatically into live anymore?
5 years ago#1
It signs in to my tag but it doesnt sign me into xbl automatically anymore. what gives?
"It seems to have run its course, gone off course, rolled down a cliff, hit a cow and then exploded."~Sven(About a thread.)
5 years ago#2
you would be amazed to know that there is a special little forum just for this kind of question!
it certainly isn't here though.
GT: Liquidbiue4
PSN: Liquidblue4
5 years ago#3
gamesFAQ

just saying.
"It seems to have run its course, gone off course, rolled down a cliff, hit a cow and then exploded."~Sven(About a thread.)
5 years ago#4

gamesFAQ

just saying.

Non Disclosure Agreement that YOU SIGNED, prohibiting you from actually talking about this here

Just saying.
5 years ago#5
i didnt discuss the features of the dashbaord, only that im no longer signed in to xbl automatically.

=p
5 years ago#6
also, it's "GameFAQs" by the way, not "GAMES FAQ".

secondly:

IMPORTANT REMINDER: The Xbox LIVE Preview Program is confidential. Please donít disclose, share, or discuss preview program materials, except as allowed in the Xbox LIVE Preview Program Agreement. Specifically, please:
∑ DO NOT Blog about the pre-release materials.
∑ DO NOT Post pictures, screenshots, or video clips of the beta materials.
∑ DO NOT Discuss the pre-release materials, in discussion forums, emails, or podcasts.
∑ DO NOT Talk with the media or press about the pre-release materials. This includes bloggers, newspaper reporters, and television reporters.

So not only are you discussing it in a forum... but also to me, a member of the press!
5 years ago#7
I havent discussed anything about the dashboard. Only that i dont auto sign in after i have it. >_>
5 years ago#8

I havent discussed anything about the dashboard. Only that i dont auto sign in after i have it. >_>

which is discussing a fault in the dashboard... which is then discussing the dashboard.

so basically i could write up a sensationalized article and say that
"GAMEFAQS USER KOICHI CLAIMS THAT NEW XBOX DASHBOARD IS MAJORLY FAULTY! COULD CAUSE HARM TO YOUR CONSOLE!"
5 years ago#9
The Microsoft agents are now tracing your associated accounts by IP address and usage statistics to your Xbox Live account where a permanent ban will be delivered.
5 years ago#10
Ya sounds about right since all the media does is take things out of context. Harmful? way to be dramatic over something that is abotu as bad as texture pop.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Beta dashboard update doesnt sign me automatically into live anymore?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived