This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Beta dashboard update doesnt sign me automatically into live anymore?

#1koichiPosted 11/10/2011 4:45:13 PM
It signs in to my tag but it doesnt sign me into xbl automatically anymore. what gives?
---
"It seems to have run its course, gone off course, rolled down a cliff, hit a cow and then exploded."~Sven(About a thread.)
#2liquidblue4Posted 11/10/2011 4:55:46 PM
you would be amazed to know that there is a special little forum just for this kind of question!
it certainly isn't here though.
---
GT: Liquidbiue4
PSN: Liquidblue4
#3koichi(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2011 4:57:14 PM
gamesFAQ

just saying.
---
"It seems to have run its course, gone off course, rolled down a cliff, hit a cow and then exploded."~Sven(About a thread.)
#4liquidblue4Posted 11/10/2011 4:58:18 PM

gamesFAQ

just saying.

Non Disclosure Agreement that YOU SIGNED, prohibiting you from actually talking about this here

Just saying.
---
#5koichi(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2011 5:02:26 PM
i didnt discuss the features of the dashbaord, only that im no longer signed in to xbl automatically.

=p
---
#6liquidblue4Posted 11/10/2011 5:03:01 PM
also, it's "GameFAQs" by the way, not "GAMES FAQ".

secondly:

IMPORTANT REMINDER: The Xbox LIVE Preview Program is confidential. Please donít disclose, share, or discuss preview program materials, except as allowed in the Xbox LIVE Preview Program Agreement. Specifically, please:
∑ DO NOT Blog about the pre-release materials.
∑ DO NOT Post pictures, screenshots, or video clips of the beta materials.
∑ DO NOT Discuss the pre-release materials, in discussion forums, emails, or podcasts.
∑ DO NOT Talk with the media or press about the pre-release materials. This includes bloggers, newspaper reporters, and television reporters.

So not only are you discussing it in a forum... but also to me, a member of the press!
---
#7koichi(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2011 5:04:44 PM
I havent discussed anything about the dashboard. Only that i dont auto sign in after i have it. >_>
---
#8liquidblue4Posted 11/10/2011 5:07:03 PM

I havent discussed anything about the dashboard. Only that i dont auto sign in after i have it. >_>

which is discussing a fault in the dashboard... which is then discussing the dashboard.

so basically i could write up a sensationalized article and say that
"GAMEFAQS USER KOICHI CLAIMS THAT NEW XBOX DASHBOARD IS MAJORLY FAULTY! COULD CAUSE HARM TO YOUR CONSOLE!"
---
#9Dr_AaronPosted 11/10/2011 5:09:51 PM
The Microsoft agents are now tracing your associated accounts by IP address and usage statistics to your Xbox Live account where a permanent ban will be delivered.
#10koichi(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2011 5:10:36 PM
Ya sounds about right since all the media does is take things out of context. Harmful? way to be dramatic over something that is abotu as bad as texture pop.
---