This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Beta dashboard update doesnt sign me automatically into live anymore?

#11koichi(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2011 6:11:23 PM
The Microsoft agents are now tracing your associated accounts by IP address and usage statistics to your Xbox Live account where a permanent ban will be delivered.

sure taking them a while...
---
"It seems to have run its course, gone off course, rolled down a cliff, hit a cow and then exploded."~Sven(About a thread.)
#12liquidblue4Posted 11/10/2011 6:13:40 PM

Ya sounds about right since all the media does is take things out of context. Harmful? way to be dramatic over something that is abotu as bad as texture pop.

"GAMEFAQS USER KOICHI CLAIMS THAT NEW DASHBOARD RUINS TEXTURES ON YOUR TELEVISION!"

seriously though, the private forums are obviously made to address this issue. it's the whole point of a beta.
go to your connect dashboard and submit a bug report and be a good little tester instead of a hopeless leech.
---
GT: Liquidbiue4
PSN: Liquidblue4
#13koichi(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2011 6:15:59 PM(edited)
the private forumns arent wokring >_> i did find a niffty feedback button though(which i thank you for reminding me about). and to your surprise submitted a feedback. Assumptions are really bad and you shouldnt make them.
---
"It seems to have run its course, gone off course, rolled down a cliff, hit a cow and then exploded."~Sven(About a thread.)
#14liquidblue4Posted 11/10/2011 6:18:40 PM

the private forumns arent wokring >_> i did find a niffty feedback button though(which i thank you for reminding me about). and to your surprise submitted a feedback. Assumptions are really bad and you shouldnt make them.

i made no assumptions actually.
i know that the forums are working fine considering that i'm currently logged into them.
also, you would have no intentions of submitting anything if i wouldn't have just mentioned it.
---
#15koichi(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2011 6:22:57 PM
I coudlnt find a place to submit it because the forumns wont load for me. when i click the link it says "Group Not Found

The requested Group cannot be found."

Then i remembered there was also a feedback area.
---
#16liquidblue4Posted 11/10/2011 6:24:06 PM

I coudlnt find a place to submit it because the forumns wont load for me. when i click the link it says "Group Not Found

The requested Group cannot be found."

Then i remembered there was also a feedback area.

like it says on the main page of connect, you must also be logged into xbox.com at the time to access the forums.
---
#17koichi(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2011 6:26:52 PM
It also says thats for the "oops page". Which this is not.

Im signed in on the xbox forums. and i click the link and still nothing.
---