This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looking for a new game. Kind of like Batman.

#1kidwgmPosted 11/11/2011 10:05:29 PM
Its got to be SP only. I like having objectives to go do x and then go do y. So the area needs to be open. But not huge like say Oblivion. Basically a fun game that I can go do missions turn them in while upgrading weapons/gadgets. Any suggestions? Just FYI, in case someone recommends but I have completed Borderlands.
---
Player 1 - Press Start
#2Halochief6Posted 11/11/2011 10:10:50 PM
Darksiders seems damn near perfect for you then.

I play Arkham Asylum and Darksiders and really enjoyed both.
---
GT - Legendaryicon3 - Currently Playing Gears of War 3
http://potd.wetpaint.com/page/Video+Game+Character+Battle
#3kidwgm(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2011 10:24:39 PM
Liked Darksiders. Some other games that I have played that kind of fit what I'm talking about are: Dead Island, Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom, Costume Quest, Fable 2 & 3, DeathSpank, Bully and that is all I can think of at the moment. tks
---
Player 1 - Press Start
#4EoinPosted 11/11/2011 10:26:05 PM
Assassin's Creed. Any of them except the first one.

Ezio is basically a renaissance Batman anyway.
#5True RunePosted 11/11/2011 10:35:57 PM
Try Viking: Battle for Asgard

also, there is Captain America: Super Soldier.....it's kind of linear(still a need to explore...searching for AA canons), and it only has 9 upgrades, but it's actually not a bad game at all.
---
It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed humans by the THOUSANDS!!! Look at me!!! I am sublime!! I am the TRUE face of evil!!!
#6kidwgm(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2011 10:37:22 PM
Forgot to mention Assassin Creed. But Viking, I will have to look into that one. tks
---
Player 1 - Press Start
#7CyricsServantPosted 11/11/2011 10:40:46 PM
kidwgm posted...
Its got to be SP only. I like having objectives to go do x and then go do y. So the area needs to be open. But not huge like say Oblivion. Basically a fun game that I can go do missions turn them in while upgrading weapons/gadgets. Any suggestions? Just FYI, in case someone recommends but I have completed Borderlands.

I'd recommend Prototype and, if you've got a PS3, Infamous.
#8HulkxxSMASHPosted 11/11/2011 11:42:52 PM
You might like Alpha Protocol. Quite a bit of upgrading and missions with multiple objectives. Not an open world game though, but each play level is large enough to encourage exploration.
---
Hulk is strongest one there is... Hulk is... only one there is... only one... there... is... Hulk feels... cold
#9chingthisPosted 11/11/2011 11:50:02 PM
From what you said, Rage is the game for you. It have everything you want.
---
Time's flying by, moving so fast, You better make it count, cause you can't get it back
#10kidwgm(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2011 6:05:47 AM
chingthis posted...
From what you said, Rage is the game for you. It have everything you want.

Sweet. I have this on my amazon wish list since it came out. I'm waiting on a price drop or some Black Friday sale.
---
Player 1 - Press Start