This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looking for a new game. Kind of like Batman.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Looking for a new game. Kind of like Batman.

User Info: kidwgm

kidwgm
5 years ago#1
Its got to be SP only. I like having objectives to go do x and then go do y. So the area needs to be open. But not huge like say Oblivion. Basically a fun game that I can go do missions turn them in while upgrading weapons/gadgets. Any suggestions? Just FYI, in case someone recommends but I have completed Borderlands.
Player 1 - Press Start

User Info: Halochief6

Halochief6
5 years ago#2
Darksiders seems damn near perfect for you then.

I play Arkham Asylum and Darksiders and really enjoyed both.
GT - Legendaryicon3 - Currently Playing Gears of War 3
http://potd.wetpaint.com/page/Video+Game+Character+Battle

kidwgm
5 years ago#3
Liked Darksiders. Some other games that I have played that kind of fit what I'm talking about are: Dead Island, Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom, Costume Quest, Fable 2 & 3, DeathSpank, Bully and that is all I can think of at the moment. tks
Player 1 - Press Start

User Info: Eoin

Eoin
5 years ago#4
Assassin's Creed. Any of them except the first one.

Ezio is basically a renaissance Batman anyway.

User Info: True_Rune

True_Rune
5 years ago#5
Try Viking: Battle for Asgard

also, there is Captain America: Super Soldier.....it's kind of linear(still a need to explore...searching for AA canons), and it only has 9 upgrades, but it's actually not a bad game at all.
It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed humans by the THOUSANDS!!! Look at me!!! I am sublime!! I am the TRUE face of evil!!!

kidwgm
5 years ago#6
Forgot to mention Assassin Creed. But Viking, I will have to look into that one. tks
Player 1 - Press Start

User Info: CyricsServant

CyricsServant
5 years ago#7
kidwgm posted...
Its got to be SP only. I like having objectives to go do x and then go do y. So the area needs to be open. But not huge like say Oblivion. Basically a fun game that I can go do missions turn them in while upgrading weapons/gadgets. Any suggestions? Just FYI, in case someone recommends but I have completed Borderlands.

I'd recommend Prototype and, if you've got a PS3, Infamous.

User Info: HulkxxSMASH

HulkxxSMASH
5 years ago#8
You might like Alpha Protocol. Quite a bit of upgrading and missions with multiple objectives. Not an open world game though, but each play level is large enough to encourage exploration.
Hulk is strongest one there is... Hulk is... only one there is... only one... there... is... Hulk feels... cold

User Info: chingthis

chingthis
5 years ago#9
From what you said, Rage is the game for you. It have everything you want.
Time's flying by, moving so fast, You better make it count, cause you can't get it back

kidwgm
5 years ago#10
chingthis posted...
From what you said, Rage is the game for you. It have everything you want.

Sweet. I have this on my amazon wish list since it came out. I'm waiting on a price drop or some Black Friday sale.
Player 1 - Press Start
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Looking for a new game. Kind of like Batman.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived