This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Now that the most of the major titles are released are you going to get Gears3?

#1john11ver44Posted 11/12/2011 9:17:42 PM
Now that we know the scores of most of the big games coming out, are you guys going to pick up Gears3. I know for myself that I wanted to wait and see the reviews for the newer games that just got released. Now I'm setting my sites on Gears 3. Are any of you guys in the same boat or have you already picked up Gears? Oh yeah, how are the sales for this game?
#2GrobariPosted 11/12/2011 9:20:30 PM
pretty massive

besides i got gears 3 because third person shooter =/= fps
---
the only reason I wake up in the morning is to see if there's a trailer for bad boys 3 - deadguy153
#3john11ver44(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2011 9:21:37 PM
Did you enjoy this one?
#4ObtikPosted 11/12/2011 9:23:08 PM
It really is awesome.. the game runs like butter online, and theres plenty of content to make it worthwhile. If I were you though i'd probably wait until black friday, probably will be going for less than $30
---
If you want peace, prepare for war!
#5Izick_the_SpyPosted 11/12/2011 9:24:11 PM
Probably not.

I really won't be playing anything else till around Christmas (Skyrim is my main game till then) and I'll probably get the big hitters of this year like Batman, Saints Row 3, and maybe a few others.
---
If you don't believe in any "lord" or "savior", can think for yourself and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig
#6PrealienkingPosted 11/12/2011 9:40:53 PM
Went to the midnight release.
Got the epic edition
Played it.
Played it some more.

LOVE IT!
---
***Chic A Chow***
Gamertag/PSN: Acidicsam
#7Pacman2dxPosted 11/12/2011 9:51:28 PM
I kinda gave up on it .. great game just bored me more so than Gears 2 and the online for that game was atrocious ..
---
XBL - FA7ALtheGOD / PSN - FATALtheGOD
Thank you Bungie .. 'Per Audacia Ad Astra' ..
#8Dillon360Posted 11/13/2011 1:16:23 PM
Got it at Midnight release.

Love it.

Not only is it the best Gears of war game.

But it's also my new favorite 3rd person shooter of all time.

And my 2011 GOTY.

So yeah, I'm definitely loving the game!
---
All it takes to be a superhero is the choice to FIGHT EVIL
#9ramseanPosted 11/13/2011 1:24:16 PM
nope not my thing, something about the character design puts me off
---
Best games ever made Metroid Prime, Killer7, FFX, Super Mario Galaxy and Enslaved
#10Dragovian1Posted 11/13/2011 1:30:04 PM
I don't put much stock into professional reviews these days, so that part doesn't concern me.

I haven't gotten it yet, since I am waiting on the inevitable sale or overall price drop of it and Forza 4. Of course, I knew I wanted it before it came out, but I knew many others would buy it and drive the price down ;)

I would buy it on Black Friday ($28 is pretty nice), but I would need to some sheepdogs for herding purposes and it would be cheaper and less annoying to just go get both of those games right now.
---
http://www.amazon.com/shops/A258UKMK08DSV0
Playing: Wii- GG: Cardio Workout, SW: Katana, *spot reserved for Zelda:SS* / 360 - TES V: Skyrim