This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So Xbox 3 in 2012?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. So Xbox 3 in 2012?

User Info: bigdeez

bigdeez
5 years ago#1
if this is true wth is going to happen to games like Grand Theft Auto V and Halo 4 that are supposed to come out in 2012 on the 360? Those are uge games and i dont think MS would release a system in the same year, it will be conflicting.

Also, why no SONY rumors are they going to be a year behind MS again? wouldn't that hurt them?

User Info: XeonexFlash

XeonexFlash
5 years ago#2
Sony is probably going to release it in 2013, while MS release at the end of 2012, it wouldn't hurt them.

I'm pretty sure all 3 nex-gen consoles are going to do well, just like this gen....
Taking high doses and leaning in the looney bin, I report seeing geometric patterns in the air shape shifting at very hyper speeds, "and a lot more."

User Info: GM_

GM_
5 years ago#3
Those are just rumors. While it is obviously true that MS and Sony are both ramping up production of their next-gen hardware. We shouldn't expect those consoles to appear until early 2013 or so.
Next time you go to trade in $200 worth of games for $20 store credit, use it to pick up Tetris and learn how to maximize the efficiency of your living space.

User Info: Romanticide

Romanticide
5 years ago#4
It's very unlikely that there will be a new system, except for the Wii U, in 2012.
Gaming systems: PC, Ps2, Ps3, Gamecube, DS Lite, Xbox 360, Nintendo 64 and a Dreamcast

bigdeez
5 years ago#5
have the rumors for a new system been this strong before? I dont recall there being this many rumors for something and then it not coming out the year that was rumored!

User Info: tisuko

tisuko
5 years ago#6
343 said that Halo 4 will be coming out on the 360. I believe you can read the article either on Gametrailers or IGN. I don't remember which site i read it on.
+_AN|?+=E+ ?w?_+ i
I need a new signature!

User Info: LandfillAO

LandfillAO
5 years ago#7
If Microsoft releases in 2012 I will be very disappointed. It seems like they're rushing out because of the Wii U, which is ridiculous. They should wait for a 2013 launch that way they can release a beast of a console at an affordable price rather than a console that will be outdated on launch at an affordable price or an incredibly expensive beast.

User Info: robat223

robat223
5 years ago#8
tisuko posted...
343 said that Halo 4 will be coming out on the 360. I believe you can read the article either on Gametrailers or IGN. I don't remember which site i read it on.

They could always pull a twilight princess.
Gamertag= Robat93
PSN= thegreatusurper

User Info: shadowenclave47

shadowenclave47
5 years ago#9
people said that the Xbox 3 will be named the Xbox 720 which i hope it does since the Xbox 2 is the Xbox 360

bigdeez
5 years ago#10
yes, but have the rumors for a new system been this strong before? I dont recall there being this many rumors for something and then it not coming out the year that was rumored!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. So Xbox 3 in 2012?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived