This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is it just me or have the XBL/XBLA deals really sucked this year?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Is it just me or have the XBL/XBLA deals really sucked this year?
5 years ago#1
Maybe I'm just not remembering correctly, but I thought in most past years since they started the SoA they would put most of those games on sale throughout Black Friday/Cyber Monday. Unless I missed something the only sales I saw were for games that most people didn't buy anyway with a few decent deals thrown in (like BGaE).
"You shouldn't be asking HOW things are, given that we already know there is something..but rather WHY things are, as opposed to there being nothing."
5 years ago#2
I agree. I was greatly disappointed in XBLA games this year. I don't buy alot of arcade games so its not like there are not good because I already have them either.
Player 1 - Press Start
5 years ago#3
Last year was better, but the MK Kollection for $5 more than made up for it this year
Under a cold October sky, I wait
"I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
5 years ago#4
They are really suck, so not only you - I was looking forward to more interesting xbl arcades and add-ons.
GT: Call Me A Hero
5 years ago#5
I thought they were all right, I came out with MTG 2012, Warhammer 40k Kill Team, Stacking, BG&E HD and all the tables for Pinball FX2. I would have most certainly bought Super Meat Boy, Outrun, MvC2 and the MK Arcade Kollection if I didn't have them already. There have been better, but this year wasn't that bad. I kinda wish they'd thrown in a few of the more recent 1200msp games, like Renegade Ops and NBA Jam On Fire.
5 years ago#6
I'm tired of sales - I want to see permanent price drops on older content.
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
5 years ago#7
Yeah, I agree. They drop the price on a few things every month, but rarely is it anything good. For instance, there's no reason Castle Crashers, Trials HD and Shadow Complex should still be full price.
5 years ago#8
I know I wasn't the only one who rushed out and got two 1600pt cards in anticipation of the XBLA BF/CM sale.

No Radiant Silvergun, no Guardian Heroes, No Black Ops map packs, nothing.

XBLA = worst market for Thanksgiving weekend.
"War as a video game; what better way to raise the ultimate soldier?" - Solid Snake
5 years ago#9

I know I wasn't the only one who rushed out and got two 1600pt cards in anticipation of the XBLA BF/CM sale.

No Radiant Silvergun, no Guardian Heroes, No Black Ops map packs, nothing.

XBLA = worst market for Thanksgiving weekend.

Well you can always save those points for the 12 days of Xmas deals they have annually.
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[|||||||||||||]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Is it just me or have the XBL/XBLA deals really sucked this year?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived