This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are 250GB Xbox Holiday Bundles (Fable/Reach/3months) even in production anymore?

#11kingsteve1515Posted 12/3/2011 7:35:57 PM
Ragdoll47 posted...
kingsteve1515 posted...
Best Buy intentionally put them as unavailable because the $199 was a black friday deal. The normal cost is $300. Pick it up for the normal price

I ordered it when it was $199 as part of the sale. Only after ordering did it switch to "Out of Stock, no shipping/not available anywhere". A CS rep said it was because it is now backordered, but having been more than a week now and still no change has me concerned.

The price has since then been changed back up to the $299 price with "out of stock"

In that case they had more orders than they could fill so they're waiting for more shipments from the manufacturer. I have no idea how long that process takes so expect a couple of weeks wait.
---
I'll take a potato chip.....and EAT IT!
SAKUJO
#12Ragdoll47(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2011 7:53:28 PM
Wow, it now says "Add to Cart".
---
i5-2500k Stock 3.3 Ghz || ASRock EXTREME4 || G.SKILL Ripjaws X 8GB || GTX 560 Ti SLI || 750W || HAF 922 || Hyper 212+ || 1920x1080 23" Monitor
#13kingsteve1515Posted 12/3/2011 9:44:52 PM
Ragdoll47 posted...
Wow, it now says "Add to Cart".

Do you have an order confirmation?

post it here if you will, minus whatever personal info like email addresses you want to delete
---
I'll take a potato chip.....and EAT IT!
SAKUJO
#14Daveonfire93Posted 12/3/2011 10:43:16 PM
Well if you bought it online while it didn't say back-ordered or unavailable then it would make sense that you were one of the few people that were able to take advantage of the deal and buy the bundle. Of course it says it's back-ordered now when you go to look at it, all of the one's they had in stock were either sold in store or online, so if they were to show that they were still available online then that would mean they would be getting orders that they can't fill. Give it around another week or so and if you still haven't received it in the mail or an e-mail regarding your order then question the validity of your order.
---
I'm bad milk, drink it.