This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Possible way to use both versions of Netflix.

#1StealthyVlad101Posted 12/7/2011 1:03:44 AM
If I select Netflix from the Apps tab, it takes me to the new Netflix.

But if I open of the guide and scroll over to Quickplay, scroll over to "All" and select Netflix from there, it's the old Netflix.

I've tried it a few times and it works, I can even select the old Netflix, from the New Netflix and it takes me to the old Netflix, still has all the old features. I don't know how long this will last, or if there is something I did previously that might have to be done to make this work but it's pretty cool if you want to watch movies in a party.
---
There are many worlds, but they all share the same sky, one sky one wish. GT and PSN: StealthyVlad
#2SuperCups23Posted 12/7/2011 1:15:54 AM
Doesn't work.
---
Check out my blog: www.gregisdumb.com
#3StealthyVlad101(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2011 1:22:31 AM
I don't know what's making it work for me. I also noticed that the little icon for Netflix in Quickplay is just a gray film piece or something. It might have always been like that though.
---
There are many worlds, but they all share the same sky, one sky one wish. GT and PSN: StealthyVlad
#4chris1001 the sequelPosted 12/7/2011 3:55:38 AM
half worked. I can load up the old netflix, but it got deactivated and won't let me reactivate it
---
Sign my petition to ban petitions. 528 signatures. http://www.petitiononline.com/1337cl/petition.html
#5chris1001 the sequelPosted 12/7/2011 3:58:39 AM
Scratch that. I had to deactivate all my devices, but then I reactivated and it worked like a charm. I am sitting on the menu for the old netflix.
---
Sign my petition to ban petitions. 528 signatures. http://www.petitiononline.com/1337cl/petition.html
#6StealthyVlad101(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2011 4:56:25 AM
Yeah, it's pretty much exactly the same, you can invite people to your party and I don't know if it will take them into the old Netflix or not because I don't have anyone online but it's worth a try.
---
#7Fullmetal_DantePosted 12/7/2011 7:28:52 AM
This should be stickied, you rock dude!
---
The sig ate my quote.
#8Dragon164zzPosted 12/9/2011 6:54:40 AM
Awesome. Spread the word!