This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Possible way to use both versions of Netflix.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Possible way to use both versions of Netflix.
4 years ago#1
If I select Netflix from the Apps tab, it takes me to the new Netflix.

But if I open of the guide and scroll over to Quickplay, scroll over to "All" and select Netflix from there, it's the old Netflix.

I've tried it a few times and it works, I can even select the old Netflix, from the New Netflix and it takes me to the old Netflix, still has all the old features. I don't know how long this will last, or if there is something I did previously that might have to be done to make this work but it's pretty cool if you want to watch movies in a party.
There are many worlds, but they all share the same sky, one sky one wish. GT and PSN: StealthyVlad
4 years ago#2
Doesn't work.
Check out my blog: www.gregisdumb.com
4 years ago#3
I don't know what's making it work for me. I also noticed that the little icon for Netflix in Quickplay is just a gray film piece or something. It might have always been like that though.
There are many worlds, but they all share the same sky, one sky one wish. GT and PSN: StealthyVlad
half worked. I can load up the old netflix, but it got deactivated and won't let me reactivate it
Sign my petition to ban petitions. 528 signatures. http://www.petitiononline.com/1337cl/petition.html
Scratch that. I had to deactivate all my devices, but then I reactivated and it worked like a charm. I am sitting on the menu for the old netflix.
Sign my petition to ban petitions. 528 signatures. http://www.petitiononline.com/1337cl/petition.html
4 years ago#6
Yeah, it's pretty much exactly the same, you can invite people to your party and I don't know if it will take them into the old Netflix or not because I don't have anyone online but it's worth a try.
4 years ago#7
This should be stickied, you rock dude!
The sig ate my quote.
4 years ago#8
Awesome. Spread the word!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Possible way to use both versions of Netflix.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived