This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

SEGA give us and new Panzer Dragoon

#11Dragon NexusPosted 12/18/2011 7:10:52 AM

Why do people say stupid s*** like this for?

Lets never make another game ever again because some how the new game will magically make the old game automatically bad.

I f***ing HATE that logic!

Star Wars prequels.
---
"I don't know, it's an impossible choice...I just have to hope that when I flip the coin it somehow explodes and kills me."
#12C HirokiPosted 12/18/2011 8:37:11 AM
KentF posted...
It's unfortunate that SmileBit was disbanded and their various staff members dispersed into various other teams at Sega during a reformation, because their three Xbox exclusives were easily among the best games the platform had to offer - and games that are deserving in sequels and continuations of their respective series on the Xbox 360, just due to their quality.

I don't think Sega will do anymore console exclusives this generation, it will most likely be PS360 if a sequel to PD or JSR ever comes out.....or heck it might be for iOS/3DS/Vita instead
---
"The only six pack I'll ever see is that one chillin' in the fridge." -JuGaLoL
#13KentFPosted 12/18/2011 11:53:22 AM
I wasn't really saying they should do more exclusives (they waste enough of their resources doing PSP exclusives nowadays, anyway), just that those IPs they had going that were Xbox exclusives in the previous generation, are good enough to deserve being expanded upon.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Kent
Not really accepting random friend requests.