This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Marvel Avatar Gear!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Marvel Avatar Gear!
4 years ago#1
It wouldn't load yet - but I'm ALL over that. Gonna be getting me some Hulk Hands

SMAAAAASH!
---
Hulk is strongest one there is... Hulk is... only one there is... only one... there... is... Hulk feels... cold
4 years ago#2
Nice, if they have any psylocke or rogue gear I'm all over it.
4 years ago#3
Is it free?
---
If you don't believe in any "lord" or "savior", can think for yourself and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig
4 years ago#4
Only if I can get Prof X's flying wheelchair
---
Big Apple, 3 A.M.
http://www.dvdtimes.co.uk/images/KevinGilvear/tmnt2.jpg
4 years ago#5
Izick_the_Spy posted...
Is it free?

Seriously? What do you think...?

Oh man - a wee Hulk pet would be awesome!!
---
Hulk is strongest one there is... Hulk is... only one there is... only one... there... is... Hulk feels... cold
4 years ago#6
There's nothing more in this world that I wanted when I was 12 years old than a pair of Wolverine claws. If they have those and the price is right, well.. we'll see. With all the points I burn on arcade games, I've always been averse to tripping myself up with avatar items.
4 years ago#7
The selection is actually pretty disappointing - but it had the Hulk stuff I wanted so I'm happy!
---
4 years ago#8
Can anyone tell me if they finally added The Asbestos Lady? It feels like I have been waiting for her avatar props for an eternity.
---
A Mod/Admin replied on 12/16/2011 3:56:07 PM:
Talking about anal sex is considered sexually explicit and is not allowed, regardless of who is involved.
4 years ago#9
Yeah, it is a little lackluster. No claws for me, I'm so disappointed. ;-; The Hulk mitts are cool, though.
4 years ago#10
RycerX posted...
Yeah, it is a little lackluster. No claws for me, I'm so disappointed. ;-; The Hulk mitts are cool, though.

Yeah - I got me a set plus the Hulk muscles t-shirt... I actually own that t-shirt in real life... (>.>)
---
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Marvel Avatar Gear!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived