This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

LOL! Has anyone actually tried playing Forza 4 with the Kinect?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. LOL! Has anyone actually tried playing Forza 4 with the Kinect?

User Info: lolcyberathlete

lolcyberathlete
5 years ago#1
It's TERRIBLE! Microsoft must have forced the developers to include it as a way of promoting the Kinect because there is no way the developers could have thought it was a good idea.
The game gives you no control over acceleration, it's all on rails and all you can do is hold up your hands like a 5 year old holding an invisible steering wheel and lets your arms get tired.

It's got to be a prime example of a good game with a bad idea.

User Info: colourmecrazy

colourmecrazy
5 years ago#2

It's TERRIBLE! Microsoft must have forced the developers to include it as a way of promoting the Kinect because there is no way the developers could have thought it was a good idea.

Kinect helped overhaul the graphics engine of Forza 4.

And the Kinect mode is basically for little kids and old people who don't play games, not a dedicated gamer.
BlazeP | Gamertag: YHofSuburbia
All around him people stare as he slowly falls apart; picking up diamonds, spades, clubs, and hearts...

User Info: Prealienking

Prealienking
5 years ago#3
You mean...a mode developed to help 5 years olds and 85 year olds treats you like a 5 year old?!

WHAT THE HELL, MICROSOFT?! WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL?!
***Chic A Chow***
Gamertag/PSN: Acidicsam

User Info: Reel_Big_Mike

Reel_Big_Mike
5 years ago#4
Yea, I tried it. and it is terrible...to me. But I'm smart enough to know this kind of Kinect support on Forza 4 wasn't made for me. I'm a core gamer and have been playing games for 2 decades, that's not the group that this is for.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. LOL! Has anyone actually tried playing Forza 4 with the Kinect?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived