This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

LOL! Has anyone actually tried playing Forza 4 with the Kinect?

#1lolcyberathletePosted 12/27/2011 1:00:58 PM
It's TERRIBLE! Microsoft must have forced the developers to include it as a way of promoting the Kinect because there is no way the developers could have thought it was a good idea.
The game gives you no control over acceleration, it's all on rails and all you can do is hold up your hands like a 5 year old holding an invisible steering wheel and lets your arms get tired.

It's got to be a prime example of a good game with a bad idea.
#2colormecrazyPosted 12/27/2011 1:07:29 PM

It's TERRIBLE! Microsoft must have forced the developers to include it as a way of promoting the Kinect because there is no way the developers could have thought it was a good idea.

Kinect helped overhaul the graphics engine of Forza 4.

And the Kinect mode is basically for little kids and old people who don't play games, not a dedicated gamer.
---
BlazeP | Gamertag: YHofSuburbia
All around him people stare as he slowly falls apart; picking up diamonds, spades, clubs, and hearts...
#3PrealienkingPosted 12/27/2011 1:11:33 PM(edited)
You mean...a mode developed to help 5 years olds and 85 year olds treats you like a 5 year old?!

WHAT THE HELL, MICROSOFT?! WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL?!
---
***Chic A Chow***
Gamertag/PSN: Acidicsam
#4Reel_Big_MikePosted 12/27/2011 1:15:15 PM
Yea, I tried it. and it is terrible...to me. But I'm smart enough to know this kind of Kinect support on Forza 4 wasn't made for me. I'm a core gamer and have been playing games for 2 decades, that's not the group that this is for.