This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

In reponse to the poll.

#1Milwaukee_RushPosted 1/18/2012 5:11:26 PM
anyone want to share a moment where you felt "emotional " about a specific choice you needed to make in a game? For me, when I decided to play as an evil character on Star Wars KOTOR, meeting the old man on Taris that is being harressed by the thugs. That was the true test on whether you could be an evil character. I couldn't bring myself to leave that poor guy to get killed.
---
Is on that status where MW3 and Skyrim are raw.
#2Doom2006Posted 1/18/2012 5:12:19 PM
I have a lot trouble being a jerk in games, probably because I'm the same way in real life :P
---
On this dead winter's night, darkness becomes this child...
Bless this night with a tear, for I have none I fear.
#3scoobydoobydontPosted 1/18/2012 5:46:14 PM
Harvesting little sisters in Bioshock. It was creepy even if you were saving them though, something about their cries. Other than that, I never feel bad, it's just a game and when presented with a moral choice, half the fun of a game is being able to do the evil thing with no consequence. It's pretty much the basis for the entire GTA series, doing illegal/immoral things because you don't irl.
---
Sometimes questions are more important than answers.
#4ewalkPosted 1/18/2012 5:53:52 PM
Life has made me numb. Most of the time I feel bad when I can't kill a character.

"What? Unkillable NPC? Awww man...."
#5dr_zombergPosted 1/18/2012 5:56:27 PM
emotional can mean a lot of things.

i felt a lot of rage over aeris's death. why? because she was the second highest level character i had, had the best weapons, her materia all leveled up... AND THEN SHE DIES.
OMFG i raged soooo hard.

and on ff4. i spent hours grinding cecil as a dark knight, and then he turns paladin (and thus level 1)? WTFF!?!?!?!?!?
---
GT/PSN: KRISHANKO
Iraq was very clearly going to be Iraq's first target --Choleric_Llama
#6ReeGPosted 1/18/2012 6:00:00 PM
every other level in Heavy Rain
---
Currently Playing : SOTC, BF3, Rocksmith, Forza 4, Xenoblade, Mario Kart 7, Pushmo, Mario 3D Land, Ocarina 3D
#7SR71haloPosted 1/18/2012 6:02:25 PM
*spoilers*

The ending in MGS3 made me feel terrible for killing The Boss, especially after learning the truth behind her.
---
Zombies are like sprinkles, they make everything sweeter!