This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Resident Evil Outbreak HD Collection & Outbreak 3 (Wishlist)

#1jaymart_2kPosted 1/22/2012 10:20:24 AM
In Outbreak HD Collection & 3
==================================
Add support to mute mics in Hardcore Mode or Custom Games
Add leader board support

Outbreak 3
==================================
Current gen 3rd person shooting view
6-8 levels to explore & solve
Money system to spend on upgrades or buying new abilities
Upgrades:Longer bleed out timer when down,More Health,More Ammo,Run Faster,More Inventory Space
Abilities: Build Traps,Build Temp Barricade,Heal team-mates, Give Ammo,Give mella weapon,Give Gun
Solving optional puzzles,rescuing people or faster beat times nets you bonus money at end of game
V.S mode(8 Players) Think Left 4 Dead

Let me know what you think. Anything that should be added?
---
3DS FC: 3265 - 5225 - 6750 (JayMart )
(Xbox Live GT) jaymart 4point0 (PSN) jaymart_ 2k (Twitter) jaymart2k
#2EvilGiygasPosted 1/22/2012 10:24:28 AM
Outbreak was... bad though.
---
Current generation game count:
X360 - 139 / Wii - 20 / PS3 - 11 / 3DS - 3 / DS - 8 / PSP - 9 / PC - 51
#3Killah PriestPosted 1/22/2012 10:38:47 AM(edited)
outbreak wasn't... well yea it was kinda bad but it had its moments and could be good if they revamped it a bit.

especially over LIVE, I think the games should have waited one gen, consoles weren't ready for it.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#4EvilGiygasPosted 1/22/2012 10:39:14 AM
I don't think I could bare another play through with the sluggish controls, team killers and bad flow of game ever again!
---
#5RE2LeonSPosted 1/22/2012 10:45:37 AM
Outbreak wasn't bad. The platform it was on was bad. Outbreak was a head of it's time. It was released when that generation of systems was dying and was still testing out the online capabilities of multiplayer. Outbreak had very limited space on disc which resulted in long load times, it had severe lag because of unstable third party hosts (Nokia's SNAP division which originally killed Outbreak's multiplayer), and not a lot of people were able to play it online because of all the bell's and whistles that you needed to buy to transform the PS2 into an online console. If you wanted the full experience you had to buy the network adapter, HDD, keyboard, etc.
---
If you're going to buy a Capcom title, buy it USED! GamerTag - RE2LeonS
#6EvilGiygasPosted 1/22/2012 10:50:34 AM
I'm sorry... But it really wasn't that good. I would say it had a good IDEA and they didn't pull it off very well.

But to say that the game deserves a collection of it and it's extra content remade in HD, lol. Before the PSX REs? I don't think so.
---
#7RE2LeonSPosted 1/22/2012 11:16:13 AM
It actually was good. It used the classic Resident Evil formula but with other untrained survivors which each specialized in their own unique skill. So sorry you couldn't live with out your guns and constant shooting. Even though it was the first Resident Evil to allow running/shooting, melee attacks, pushing/kicking, etc. It was a lot better than what most bone heads give it credit for.
---
If you're going to buy a Capcom title, buy it USED! GamerTag - RE2LeonS
#8_S0FTButtCheeksPosted 1/22/2012 11:28:47 AM
lol outbreak
---
https://twitter.com/#!/lauracroft83/status/131241001816825856 #SWAG
Broncos > poop > your favorite team
#9EvilGiygasPosted 1/22/2012 11:42:10 AM

It actually was good. It used the classic Resident Evil formula but with other untrained survivors which each specialized in their own unique skill. So sorry you couldn't live with out your guns and constant shooting. Even though it was the first Resident Evil to allow running/shooting, melee attacks, pushing/kicking, etc. It was a lot better than what most bone heads give it credit for.

Lol. So now you're getting mad because I expressed the opinion that I didn't like it?
---
#10KnifegashPosted 1/22/2012 12:31:10 PM
EvilGiygas posted...

Lol. So now you're getting mad because I expressed the opinion that I didn't like it?

No, he's arguing with your statement that it was simply a ''good idea, and not a good game''.

It was a great game, and despite all of its issues, if a game exactly like it were released today under a different name, it would be heralded as returning to the ''classic formula, with a robust multiplayer that rewards cooperation''. However, because it is under the name of Resident Evil, it is judged more harshly.
---
Isn't that right, Zach?
http://tinyurl.com/5vsjbj6