This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is a scary game?(for 360 of course)

#1mab2815Posted 2/8/2012 5:07:00 PM
Why want to be scared. Last time i remember being scared was my first time playing oblivion and getting scared of the gate keeper. That was a long time ago. So i decided i want a game where i will be scared a lot. Just going into a room in game thinking somethings gonna happen but nothing happens and i go to a hallway or something and i get scared. I miss feeling scared. Any ideas.
I heard somethings about condemed or dead space.
---
XBL Gamertag: Marcus Insane
#2iamjosh308Posted 2/8/2012 5:08:15 PM
condemned!
---
9/11 was an inside job.
www.infowars.com
#3Surv1valismPosted 2/8/2012 5:09:12 PM
The first condemned or either dead space are great for that, perhaps silent hill homecoming.
---
GT: IAstro ZombieI ( i's)
PSN: IThe_WretchedI "Some men, Just want to watch the world burn."
#4mrhappyguy12345Posted 2/8/2012 5:23:35 PM
Dead space 1 and 2, Alan wake are pretty creepy. Silent hill is pretty creepy( esp if you haven't played the others. If you have its more of a retread and loses its shock value and atmospheric effect on your psyche. Still a pretty good game if you wanna be creeped out.) Re4 is also a good pick although its more tension than horror.
---
French fried potaters, mhmmm
#5Just_The_TipPosted 2/8/2012 5:32:07 PM
Homecoming wasn't scary. You'll need SH 2 or 3 for that. Either buy the Xbox versions and deal with crappy graphics or wait until the HD remakes come out.

Alan Wake has a few jumpy moments and is a good game but I wouldn't call it scary.

Condemned and Condemned 2 have some pretty unnerving, trippy moments. You can probably get the first game for $5 or less.
#6Arucard05Posted 2/8/2012 5:35:16 PM
Condemned gave me some scares. So much so I put it in my backlog and never picked it up again.

If you can play it on PC though, Amnesia: The Dark Descent will chill your very soul.
---
Our only enemy is the status quo. Our only friend is chaos.
#7STomlogPosted 2/8/2012 5:39:57 PM
Bioshock. Not only is it scary, it's also one of the greatest games of all time.
---
Xbox! (not 360).
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is a great game.
#8fatheruppercutPosted 2/8/2012 5:49:33 PM
Alan Wake was awesome. I wouldn't go 'scary', but it was a thriller for sure. Reminds me alot of that flick In the Mouth of Madness, which was awesome.

You'll get a jump or two, and the story is definitely awesome IMO. Good soundtrack too
---
It's ironic.. We ignore the people who adore us, and adore the people who ignore us.
#9gorilla47Posted 2/8/2012 5:51:37 PM
Well that depends, what system are you talking about?
---
A Mod/Admin replied on 11/5/2011 6:06:56 PM:
Telling other users to smell your ass is trolling. End of story.
#10fatheruppercutPosted 2/8/2012 5:53:45 PM
if I were a gambling man, I'd put my $$ on 360 ;)
---
It's ironic.. We ignore the people who adore us, and adore the people who ignore us.