This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is a scary game?(for 360 of course)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What is a scary game?(for 360 of course)

User Info: mab2815

mab2815
5 years ago#1
Why want to be scared. Last time i remember being scared was my first time playing oblivion and getting scared of the gate keeper. That was a long time ago. So i decided i want a game where i will be scared a lot. Just going into a room in game thinking somethings gonna happen but nothing happens and i go to a hallway or something and i get scared. I miss feeling scared. Any ideas.
I heard somethings about condemed or dead space.
XBL Gamertag: Marcus Insane

User Info: iamjosh308

iamjosh308
5 years ago#2
condemned!
9/11 was an inside job.
www.infowars.com

User Info: Surv1valism

Surv1valism
5 years ago#3
The first condemned or either dead space are great for that, perhaps silent hill homecoming.
GT: IAstro ZombieI ( i's)
PSN: IThe_WretchedI "Some men, Just want to watch the world burn."

User Info: mrhappyguy12345

mrhappyguy12345
5 years ago#4
Dead space 1 and 2, Alan wake are pretty creepy. Silent hill is pretty creepy( esp if you haven't played the others. If you have its more of a retread and loses its shock value and atmospheric effect on your psyche. Still a pretty good game if you wanna be creeped out.) Re4 is also a good pick although its more tension than horror.
French fried potaters, mhmmm

User Info: Just_The_Tip

Just_The_Tip
5 years ago#5
Homecoming wasn't scary. You'll need SH 2 or 3 for that. Either buy the Xbox versions and deal with crappy graphics or wait until the HD remakes come out.

Alan Wake has a few jumpy moments and is a good game but I wouldn't call it scary.

Condemned and Condemned 2 have some pretty unnerving, trippy moments. You can probably get the first game for $5 or less.

User Info: Arucard05

Arucard05
5 years ago#6
Condemned gave me some scares. So much so I put it in my backlog and never picked it up again.

If you can play it on PC though, Amnesia: The Dark Descent will chill your very soul.
Our only enemy is the status quo. Our only friend is chaos.

User Info: STomlog

STomlog
5 years ago#7
Bioshock. Not only is it scary, it's also one of the greatest games of all time.
Xbox! (not 360).
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is a great game.

User Info: fatheruppercut

fatheruppercut
5 years ago#8
Alan Wake was awesome. I wouldn't go 'scary', but it was a thriller for sure. Reminds me alot of that flick In the Mouth of Madness, which was awesome.

You'll get a jump or two, and the story is definitely awesome IMO. Good soundtrack too
It's ironic.. We ignore the people who adore us, and adore the people who ignore us.

User Info: gorilla47

gorilla47
5 years ago#9
Well that depends, what system are you talking about?
A Mod/Admin replied on 11/5/2011 6:06:56 PM:
Telling other users to smell your ass is trolling. End of story.

User Info: fatheruppercut

fatheruppercut
5 years ago#10
if I were a gambling man, I'd put my $$ on 360 ;)
It's ironic.. We ignore the people who adore us, and adore the people who ignore us.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What is a scary game?(for 360 of course)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived