This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How to delete unwanted game from achievements?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How to delete unwanted game from achievements?

User Info: The White Shadow

The White Shadow
5 years ago#1
I had my account hacked a few months ago and only recently got it back, and it seems the only lasting side-effect is that i now have 15 achievement points from FIFA '12- how do i delete the game from my achievements? I vaguely recall there being an option for that in one of the older dashboard interfaces, but I've only just started using the current software today for about 5 minutes, so I'm still trying to find where everything is now
Where there is light, there is darkness. One cannot exist without the other. (see quote)

User Info: headwounds13

headwounds13
5 years ago#2
The option to delete games from your played games list applies only to games that you haven't earned achievements in. I know you got them in a crappy way, but those FIFA achievements are there to stay.
http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx259/headwoundss/129167586636177506-1.gif

User Info: The White Shadow

The White Shadow
5 years ago#3
Oh well, I guess every little bit helps, and at least it wasn't one of those rare, OCD-triggering "ends in 1-4 or 6-9" achievements
Where there is light, there is darkness. One cannot exist without the other. (see quote)

User Info: pakathecat

pakathecat
5 years ago#4
Yeah, it is a shame they can't make exceptions for those who were hacked, since getting the FIFA points is almost universal for victims.
(message deleted)

User Info: HDCase

HDCase
5 years ago#6
Consider it like a battle scar to remind you of your terrible ordeal.
Artiste of the Slightly Funny Deal
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How to delete unwanted game from achievements?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived