This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Witcher 2 $44.99 pre-order at toys r us

#1ava00425Posted 2/19/2012 8:11:19 PM
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12644778

get at it
#2DerekRossPosted 2/19/2012 9:06:27 PM
Damn. Thanks! Too bad my toys r us aren't allow to sell rated m games. Thank god for the internet. lol
#3McPoonPosted 2/19/2012 9:26:51 PM
Do they ship to Canada?
#4AsucaHayashiPosted 2/19/2012 9:48:34 PM
http://tinyurl.com/6qowdz5

=/
---
''PC/360 titles are Microsoft exclusive meaning not on Apple or Linux, meaning the people who own Windows own 360 which still makes it exclusive''. ~Phamous1
#5DerekRossPosted 2/19/2012 9:54:49 PM
AsucaHayashi posted...

=/

That's with no ost soundtrack, quest book, map and original case. :/
#6AsucaHayashiPosted 2/19/2012 10:10:01 PM
well, ignoring the ridiculous notion that all of those is worth the $30 difference(not to mention if those things are even supposed to come with the preorder version linked in OP?)...

* All of the following Witcher 2 Premium Digital content can be found in the "Digital Premium Edition Extras" folder within your Witcher 2 Amazon download directory.
* MAKING OF DIGITAL DVD - All the cinematic materials related to game - trailers, dev diaries, gameplay footage, interviews and making-of exclusive video.
* DIGITAL SOUNDTRACK AND DIGITAL PAPERCRAFTS - In-game music along with two papercraft dolls - Geralt and one random character for collectors.
* DIGITAL WORLD MAP AND GUIDE - A map of the game's world and strategy guide for both novice and experienced role-playing fans.
* DIGITAL GAME MANUAL AND PAMPHLET - A rulebook and interface explanation to help you get started. Including representation of one of the in-game items.

---
''PC/360 titles are Microsoft exclusive meaning not on Apple or Linux, meaning the people who own Windows own 360 which still makes it exclusive''. ~Phamous1
#7DerekRossPosted 2/19/2012 10:17:48 PM(edited)
Digital. lol These stuff holds almost no value as digital.
#8IWUPosted 2/19/2012 10:26:17 PM
AsucaHayashi posted...

=/

What I spend extra on the 360 version of the game is still waaaaaay less than what I would have to pay for a PC that would actually be able to run it even at low settings...
=/
---
GT: MeleeAllDay619
...and yes that is a San Diego area code.
#9AsucaHayashiPosted 2/19/2012 10:32:34 PM(edited)
for $15
-i can play the game
-i can listen to the soundtrack
-i can read a map/quest guide
-i can watch making of DVD

the only thing i can conclude from your response is that you think a disc+case is worth $30 on their own... this is quite sad.

What I spend extra on the 360 version of the game is still waaaaaay less than what I would have to pay for a PC that would actually be able to run it even at low settings...

true, you shouldn't invest in something just for one game... luckily i had enough foresight to invest in computers a long time ago and can now enjoy the "fruit of my labor" by paying a fraction of their cost for pretty much every single game i buy(witcher 2 included).
---
#10DerekRossPosted 2/19/2012 10:40:41 PM(edited)
AsucaHayashi posted...
for $15
-i can play the game
-i can listen to the soundtrack
-i can read a map/quest guide
-i can watch making of DVD

the only thing i can conclude from your response is that you think a disc+case is worth $30 on their own... this is quite sad.

I can get those things digital for free. lol

My friend already have it on his HDD. He shared it with anyone he knows. I'm a collector so I prefer physical items even if it means paying extra. It isn't sad at all. The link was posted for the 360 version. Not PS3 nor PC. Your link doesn't really have its relevant anyway. Not everyone have a decent PC to run this game on this beyond low settings.