This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which game from my backlog should I play next?

#1Terminal OmegaPosted 5/4/2012 5:26:10 PM
Choices:

1) Brutal Legend
2) L.A. Noire
3) The Last Remnant
---
"Attention people of Earth: there are some things lawsuits can't remedy. That is all." -- missmez
#2meathoven2Posted 5/4/2012 5:27:50 PM
La noire, fantastic game i just finished it the other week come to think of it.
---
They rate stuff in crosses? :D I rate that review 0 tortured and crucified to death Saviours out of 5. - StreetFighter10
#3HeLeehamPosted 5/4/2012 5:31:26 PM
L.A Noire.
#4_Spot_Posted 5/4/2012 8:37:53 PM
L.A Noire. It's the lesser of the three evils in your list.
#5Terminal Omega(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2012 4:35:06 PM
Are they really all that bad? I mean, I'm not expecting anything great; they're on my backlog for a reason. I've heard that if you installed Last Remnant a lot of the technical problems vanish.
---
"Attention people of Earth: there are some things lawsuits can't remedy. That is all." -- missmez
#6En Sabah NurPosted 5/6/2012 5:13:48 PM
I have all three, but I have yet to play Last Remnant (but I plan to soon) so I can't comment on that one.

LA Noire is a mixed bag. It's a really cool premise and worth playing through at least once for sure, but it also drags. Trying to 5-star each case is time-consuming and fairly annoying, even if you use a walkthrough. As I said, it's really interesting and the facial animations and voice acting are amazing, but there just isn't much actual gameplay to keep you entertained.

Brutal Legend is personally one of my favorite games this gen. That isn't to say it doesn't have problems, because it does, but I loved the art style and the creativity involved in it. I also enjoy free-roam games so it worked out. The entire setting is really unique and if you enjoy rock and metal music, even a little bit, you'll be thoroughly pleased with the game's soundtrack. I fully recommend this game, but your opinion may differ.

Last Remnant, as I stated earlier, I haven't gotten to yet. I have read a lot about it and how there are framerate and technical issues. That's unfortunate, but I still am interested in the cool battle system and I've heard it's a pretty good game aside from those flaws.
---
Playing - ME3, SFxT, DMC Collection, God of War Collection, Darkness 2, Resistance 2, Journey, Marvel Avengers Alliance, Syndicate, No More Heroes HP
#7B1241710017Posted 5/6/2012 5:33:59 PM
LA Noire
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Banandon
Last.fm - http://www.last.fm/user/banandon/
#8Sinist3r_BladePosted 5/6/2012 6:59:30 PM
The Last Remnant.