This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So yeah, The Witcher 2 sucks....

#1DRzCalderonPosted 5/5/2012 10:45:08 PM
As to all this is my opinion, but I'm sorry The Witcher 2 brings NOTHING new to the table. And this is coming from someone who has spent endless hours on Dragon Age, Skyrim, and Dark Souls.

It just bores me. The combat isn't bad it's just well tiresome. And besides that I can't compliment the story entirely since I haven't tackled myself to even progress any further.

I'm not here to troll I'm just wondering am I the only one who doesn't see what the big praise/appeal is regarding this game?

I really want to like it but I just......CAN'T
---
"You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
#2Unsugarized_FooPosted 5/5/2012 10:47:28 PM(edited)
I don't like you or your opinion!
---
"All I have is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone!"-Tony Montana
#3coolleoPosted 5/5/2012 10:49:17 PM
ooooooo .... yo bodie u better run yo
---
gamefaqs XWaKo
#4Deadly_DowrongPosted 5/5/2012 10:53:19 PM
What's wrong with witches that suck? Oh wait, no don't tell me they don't swallow....!?
---
Voted Obama? Embarrassed yet?
12/21/12 ShineTheDarkness http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-864522917532871834#
#5coolleoPosted 5/5/2012 11:00:59 PM
Deadly_Dowrong posted...
What's wrong with witches that suck? Oh wait, no don't tell me they don't swallow....!?

no not that they cant suck they melt when they get wet durr
---
gamefaqs XWaKo
#6LandfillAOPosted 5/5/2012 11:12:01 PM(edited)
The Witcher 2 is awesome. Give it more time and multiple playthroughs and you'll see why. What it does bring new to the table is true choice and consequence. When you can die for choosing the wrong dialogue path (and if you're on dark mode with permadeath you're dead, well, permanently) I'd say that brings another level of choice/consequence. As does going to different locations with different characters, items, quests, side stories etc. depending on a choice. 17 different endings as well.

Also, the story is very well done and nonlinear. I personally love the combat despite some hit detection issues. It's far better than skyrim or the point and click of dragon age, that's for sure.

So opinions can be wrong. And yours is.
#7Deadly_DowrongPosted 5/5/2012 11:12:55 PM
Maybe he's not wrong. Maybe you're wrong and everyone else is wrong. We're all wrong and he's right, end of topic.
---
12/21/12 ShineTheDarkness http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-864522917532871834#
#8Deadly_DowrongPosted 5/5/2012 11:16:53 PM
Also coolleo what's wrong with getting witches wet? They melt when they see me.
---
#9DRzCalderon(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2012 11:16:58 PM
LandfillAO posted...
The Witcher 2 is awesome. Give it more time and multiple playthroughs and you'll see why. What it does bring new to the table is true choice and consequence. When you can die for choosing the wrong dialogue path (and if you're on dark mode with permadeath you're dead, well, permanently) I'd say that brings another level of choice/consequence. As does going to different locations with different characters, items, quests, side stories etc. depending on a choice. 17 different endings as well.

Also, the story is very well done and nonlinear.

So opinions can be wrong. And yours is.

Hmm.... A very informed opinion. And well I didn't know It had 17 endings nor did I know you could die for making just one mild decision.

I guess im Overlooking the story due to my anticipated interest in gameplay. But as of right now I'm just looking forward toward the cutscenes and story than the gameplay. I just find it a bore playing.
---
"You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
#10Arucard05Posted 5/5/2012 11:17:36 PM
Was expecting "...away all my time!"
---
http://robotsquad.blogspot.com/
My blog where things happen. Sometimes awesome things.