This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is there any game like Animal Crossing for the 360?

#1Junomaster2006Posted 5/9/2012 8:02:44 PM
Though I like playing a lot of multiplayer games like Call of Duty and Castle Crashers, sometimes I want to relax and play someone of a life simulator game like the Sims and Animal Crossing, but online with friends. I would like to open my town for some friends when I'm at work and come back to see some things has changed.
#2PrealienkingPosted 5/9/2012 8:03:24 PM
Minecraft is about as close as you're gonna get.
---
Seals of Approval Received: Soul Ender, Arucard05, Kung fu, Arucard05
Super Seals of Awesomness Received: Gabrius
#3DRmoellerPosted 5/9/2012 8:06:22 PM
What about that pinata game? I've never played it but it might be similar.
#4Xx5ILLYR4BBITxXPosted 5/9/2012 8:07:25 PM
The sims would be better since whta makes animal crossing so charming are the nieghbors you have and move in and out. Mine craft is nothing like animal crossing the sims atleast has neighbors not thwat they are charming but I think the sims is as close as your get.
---
Animal Crossing City Folk FC: 4943-1040-9249 Character name:Oscar Town: Elmhurst
PM me your info too so I can add you as well.
#5BigReedPosted 5/9/2012 8:10:33 PM
DRmoeller posted...
What about that pinata game? I've never played it but it might be similar.

It isn't at all.
---
U.S. Army Airborne Veteran
#6CapnStankyPosted 5/9/2012 8:18:39 PM
Nope, nothing that stupid that I can think of. Unless there's an Indies game in which you trade fruit with other users. Sounds like fun!
---
Mass Effect 3, Witcher 2 360, Darksiders 2, Halo 4, Borderlands 2, Lumines Electronic Symphony, Fez, Trials Evolution
#7darkharePosted 5/9/2012 9:48:37 PM
animal crossing is awesome, one day just for laughs i stuck a fruit and a personal letter into a bottle and threw it into the ocean, i actually got a freaking response from a real person! and we talked through the game for almost a month about really personal stuff like relationships and religion. animal crossing is freaking awesome,thats one of the coolest things thats ever happened in a game.
---
gamers should insist that all games have a demo, put second hand opinions (reviewers) out of business.
#8HaloODSTDPosted 5/9/2012 9:49:17 PM
the Sims 3: Pets
---
http://users.telenet.be/colalightlemon/Park%20Eun%20Kyung%20GIF_000.gif
GT: Jessica Jung xo
#9CapnStankyPosted 5/9/2012 10:01:03 PM
darkhare posted...
animal crossing is awesome, one day just for laughs i stuck a fruit and a personal letter into a bottle and threw it into the ocean, i actually got a freaking response from a real person! and we talked through the game for almost a month about really personal stuff like relationships and religion. animal crossing is freaking awesome,thats one of the coolest things thats ever happened in a game.

Dig a hole and hide in it. Maybe when you eventually climb out people will forget you told that story. Good god.
---
Mass Effect 3, Witcher 2 360, Darksiders 2, Halo 4, Borderlands 2, Lumines Electronic Symphony, Fez, Trials Evolution
#10rvjgdPosted 5/10/2012 1:00:54 AM
capnstanky i literally laughed out loud at your comment. Must be my favourite gamefaqs comment for a very long time.