This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

FINALLY an internet browser!

#1MGSDizzlePosted 5/10/2012 4:14:02 PM
http://www.gamingtruth.com/2012/05/10/rumor-kinect-enabled-internet-explorer-coming-to-xbox-360/
Bout damn time!
#2Got_MinePosted 5/10/2012 4:14:37 PM
You're a little late on it; most of this board already heard the news
---
-Series Champion- [IAMNOT] Crash~Got~Icy=Relentless^3
http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd351/Seterian/hq.png
#3fearthisjuggaloPosted 5/10/2012 4:18:42 PM
Once this releases, we get to see the people who complained about not having a browser, complain about the fact that the browser isn't as good as they think it should've been. Can't win for losing.
---
GFaqs, where you can troll, flame and abuse others. But don't make a joke about sex otherwise you'll be Warned by the prudish mods.
#4Xx5ILLYR4BBITxXPosted 5/10/2012 4:20:49 PM
If the browser isnt good its inteniaonl theres no excuss for it not beinng good this is microsoft the browser should be as good as a computer.
---
Animal Crossing City Folk FC: 4943-1040-9249 Character name:Oscar Town: Elmhurst
PM me your info too so I can add you as well.
#5fearthisjuggaloPosted 5/10/2012 4:24:14 PM
Xx5ILLYR4BBITxX posted...
If the browser isnt good its inteniaonl theres no excuss for it not beinng good this is microsoft the browser should be as good as a computer.

Thank you for proving my point.
---
GFaqs, where you can troll, flame and abuse others. But don't make a joke about sex otherwise you'll be Warned by the prudish mods.
#6Ginsu VictimPosted 5/10/2012 4:25:41 PM

Oh, so then it will be terrible. No one uses IE. (Except for your grandparents)
---
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
#7Xx5ILLYR4BBITxXPosted 5/10/2012 4:31:43 PM
fearthisjuggalo posted...

Thank you for proving my point.

Yea your right ppl will always complain no matter what reminds when you tube was coming out and everyone was busting there ballz over it lol. Now ppl ever say its bad and takes forever to load. Hoping the browser is good I would love to be able to use my 46inch hd 3d tv to surf the web.
---
Animal Crossing City Folk FC: 4943-1040-9249 Character name:Oscar Town: Elmhurst
#8Xx5ILLYR4BBITxXPosted 5/10/2012 4:32:59 PM
Ginsu Victim posted...

Whats so bad about IE? I still use it I like it since it makes the web pages look nicer than other broswers.
---
#9CapnStankyPosted 5/10/2012 5:05:28 PM
Yay, now we get to browse in all new crappy ways like Wii and PS3 owners. Pass.
---
Mass Effect 3, Witcher 2 360, Darksiders 2, Halo 4, Borderlands 2, Lumines Electronic Symphony, Fez, Trials Evolution
#10StarKiller77000Posted 5/10/2012 5:09:38 PM
Quote:Xx5ILLYR4BBITxX posted...

@Ginsu Victim
I use IE thank you very much.
---
Official Missionary of Toeh.
Sent from my iPod touch via PowerFAQs 1.9