This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Possible release date for Dragon Age 3 >>>

#1RKOMe2011Posted 5/14/2012 12:47:58 PM
Many people are expectting Dragon Age 3 for sometime next year sorry but Ive done some research and I found out that DA 3 may not hit at all in 2013 but could in fact be push up to 2014.

You are probably asking why would it take that long for DA 3 to hit that my friends is quite easy thanks to Mass Effect and the extended cut ending it has basically caused a crap story and threw everything up in smoke.

Also they said it also has to do with Knights of the Old Republic has some to do with the possible 2014 release date.

Also you have to figure in that it could have to do with Dragon Age 3 getting Multiplayer Mode so this also could factor into Dragon Age's 3 possible 2014 release.

Also you have to look at Mass Effect 3 cause of Kinect & also MP Mass Effect 3 got pushed up to a new date instead of its initial release date of November.

Me I would welcome a long hiatus from Dragon Age 1 they can take thier time and make DA 3 even more of a epic block bluster tite than Origins was and blow that game out of the water.

Also it could take the time to polish and refine and smooth out Multiplayer Mode that way when DA 3 hits there wont be any kind of technical hick-ups.

While it would suck almost 2 & half years with no Dragon Age it would also be great cause the game would be so much better if it wasnt rushed.

Rushed Game = Crap / Take Time Game = Epic Block Bluster

I mean it isnt like there wont be any kind of other games to play on the long wait to me I say take the time and dont come out until 2014.

I hope the info I unconvered on DA 3 possible release of 2014 is indeed true.

2014 could also mean it would be for Project Durrango cause Durrango will be out late Holiday 2013.
#2gorilla47Posted 5/14/2012 12:49:50 PM
I am interested in ToeJam & Earl coming to 360
---
A Mod/Admin replied on 11/5/2011 6:06:56 PM:
Telling other users to smell your ass is trolling. End of story.
#3gorilla47Posted 5/14/2012 12:50:25 PM
^Don't get me wrong, I don't think that it is
---
A Mod/Admin replied on 11/5/2011 6:06:56 PM:
Telling other users to smell your ass is trolling. End of story.
#4vgsrulePosted 5/14/2012 1:09:00 PM
No idea how reliable any of that research was, but I do hope it takes a significantly longer time to get DA3 than it took to get DA2. If they can make a masterpiece in a short period of time, that would be even better, but after DA2, I doubt they can. DA2 was rushed, no questions asked.
---
http://backloggery.com/khff123
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/A_Metal_Pipe
#5SR71haloPosted 5/14/2012 1:13:08 PM
Not sure if ME3 had anything to do with it. I think the main reason is due to poor reception from DA2 and numerous complaints about that game being "rushed" (wasn't it finished within a year or something?) so they've wised up and are now taking their time on this one. Let's hope this longer wait is worth it. DA:O was a terrific games and the series had the potential to be one of Bioware's best, so far we have one great game and one "meh" game.
---
Zombies are like sprinkles, they make everything sweeter!
#6NinjuggalotusPosted 5/14/2012 1:27:52 PM
I just hope Arucard will be able to pre-order and pay it in full soon.
---
"Come at the king, you best not miss."
"Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose!"
#7LotrMorgothPosted 5/14/2012 1:45:56 PM
not starting a war, but given the recent events at bioware; i am waiting until this game is out and preferably for a price drop

DA2 still leaves a sour taste and they would have to do a lot of fixing to make me wanna buy
---
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. -Bilbo
gamertag: smeaGollum4
#8ACHEEKSMALLOYPosted 5/14/2012 1:51:59 PM
i cant wait for a new timesplitters
---
Gamertag: ALMIGHTY CHEEKS
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/3715/cwfcollage.jpg
#9RKOMe2011(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2012 3:54:37 PM
I am good at digging up dirt on games comes from playing games for over 20+ years trust me on this the info seems legit.

With Experience comes knowledge - When I done my research they said the delay for DA 3 for a possible I repeat possbile 2014 release date falls on both Mass Effect 3 and also Knights of the Old Republic.

They said it was ME3s fault cause of the ending fiasco and it screwing up thier original DLC plans for ME 3 such as new SP Mode DLC episodes other than the Extended Cut this isnt a DLC Episode just a new re-worked ending hint if this was a SP DLC Episode this DLC wouldnt be free.

On the Old Republic they said something they wanted to focus on it cause they lost a lot of players on it so they could be focusing on it more and adding more stuff into Old Republic to get players to come back.

While 2013 seems a highly unlikely date I also done expect to see DA 3 at E3 in any way shape or form but I do expect to see DA 3 at Spikes VGAs as a World Exlusive maybe also Batman Arkham World cause they always show big games like that at VGAs as a World Exlusive.

But no I dont think DA 3 will even be mentioned at this years E3, if they did it would be a short and I mean short Teaser showing us the new Main MC.

But me I am sticking with my 2014 release date TBA 2014.

I have been wrong before but here lately I been on a ball such as guessing Bioshock and No Ni Kuni would both get 2013 release dates also Dead Space 3 I also said that would be Spring 2013.

When you been playing games for 20+ years you can firgure out the pattern it comes natural and I can pretty much geuess most games ETA Dates while I am not always accurate I am damn near close to it.
#10Arucard05Posted 5/14/2012 3:55:52 PM
Hope it's not released in the current gen. Take your time Bioware.

Take all the time.
---
http://robotsquad.blogspot.com/
My blog where things happen. Sometimes awesome things.