This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi HD Collection apparently confirmed (Link)

#1O_Town_RulezPosted 5/16/2012 5:43:01 PM
http://www.videogamesblogger.com/2012/05/14/dragon-ball-z-budokai-tenkaichi-hd-collection-confirmed.htm

If true, then YES! My favorite DBZ game comes out on my favorite current gen system.

My favorite is Budokai Tenkaichi 2 by the way.
---
Not changing this Sig until the Orlando Magic win a championship (Technically Started 1-30-08)
Orlando Magic - Off-Season
#2electrolyzerPosted 5/16/2012 5:56:59 PM
As I said in the other topic. YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS

I only got to play the first one on Ps2. But I hear they're all similar...
---
Gamertag : xXThoraxeXx
#3Zike_The_FoxPosted 5/16/2012 6:00:03 PM
If Tenkaichi 3 has online, I might cry tears of joy.
---
"Orville Shredenbacher."
GT: Saint Harri
#4zerooo0Posted 5/16/2012 6:02:00 PM
Never played the Tenkaichi series. The only DBZ games that I played was the Budokai series. I dont know why, seems like after DBZ Budokai 3 the series just fell off my radar. I might pick this up on my PS3 just for the memories.
---
Gamefaqs is great in the Call of Duty season. Lots of Trolls to laugh at.If any Mod reads this go to the VITA BOARD and see the trolls that inhabit it.
#5TheArcadePosted 5/16/2012 6:15:18 PM
Should have been the regular Budokai Collection. I still need Budokai 3 on my 360 dammit!
---
Phantom Miria, Rippling Ophelia, Teresa of the Faint Smile, Windcutter Flora, Galatea
#6Flamechamp2333Posted 5/16/2012 7:24:22 PM
how do these games play? Do they give the player a lot of free space to move around in like raging blast, or are they not 3d?
---
this screenshot is for warcraft 3 players: http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/5835/masscritters.jpg
#7ToastyAnakinPosted 5/16/2012 7:33:12 PM
what if its budokai tenkaichi 1 only?

THe cover art is BT1 and doesn't say collection
---
"if gears can be done on the 360, than any game can be done on the 360" (Wisdom_Cube) "I am the content doesn't inst rest me yet"(theroc500)
#8FuzzyJelloPosted 5/16/2012 7:42:59 PM
Box Art is a mock-up. Final Art probably hasn't been decided yet.

TheArcade posted...
Should have been the regular Budokai Collection. I still need Budokai 3 on my 360 dammit!

Should've been Budokai 3, Tenkaichi 3, and Infinite World/Super DBZ, Super DBZ being a different style of game, Infinite World being the deepest 21st century Dragon Ball game ever unless you love the aforementioned Super DBZ. Then you'd have some variety.

A Tenkaichi collection is pointless because all but the Tenkaichi 2 diehards (Of which I do count myself, admittedly) would play nothing but Tenkaichi 3 unless they wanted T2's monstrous story mode and T1's what-ifs (Perfect Cell vs Super 17 was cool, not going to lie). Granted a Budokai collection wouldn't be much better, you'd have about as many single digit reasons to backtrack.

Flamechamp2333 posted...
how do these games play? Do they give the player a lot of free space to move around in like raging blast, or are they not 3d?

These are the games whose formula Raging Blast was built on. I think that speaks for itself.

electrolyzer posted...
I only got to play the first one on Ps2. But I hear they're all similar...

Tenkaichi 2 introduced a crapton of mechanics that actually gave the game a modicum of depth- to the point where it will honest to god make the original look like the stability-testing beta that it really is. Tenkaichi 3 tweaked it from there, though I hear the phrase "Broken game- broken offense badly nerfed by broken defense" fairly often regarding it.
---
The reign of the cloaks will never end. If giant shoes and puffy pants are eternal, then surely, those cloaks must be the same. Eternal. ~KMAnsem
#9O_Town_Rulez(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2012 7:55:06 PM
Zike_The_Fox posted...
If Tenkaichi 3 has online, I might cry tears of joy.

I really hope so.

I remember owning Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2 and my friend owned 3. He brought it over and a bunch of my friends always came over and wanted to play too. We always picked the weirdest characters. Funny story, I picked Kid Goku once and he picked Master Roshi and he got pissed when I transformed into the Great Ape.
---
Not changing this Sig until the Orlando Magic win a championship (Technically Started 1-30-08)
Orlando Magic - Off-Season
#10BalactusPosted 5/16/2012 8:04:32 PM
lol has too be fake too good to be true.
---
"Showing off is the fool's idea of glory"-Bruce Lee