This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

MS needs to fix the freezing issue in the marketplace

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. MS needs to fix the freezing issue in the marketplace
3 years ago#1
Its really annoying to try and download stuff or to browse the marketplace and it freezes.

My Slim is brand new. Like a week old. And it happens everyday...
3 years ago#2
me too
3 years ago#3
I'm having freezing on the marketplace too. I have a slim. It froze twice on me last night in the marketplace. I posted something earlier about it on the xbox forum, and they wanted me to clear cache etc. But I think it's some type of bug on their end, and until more people come forward about it, it might not get fixed right away. You can type in on google and see people have been discussing it just within the last few days.

I'm just gonna stay away from there. I've never had my console freeze on me until now. I've had it for about 5 months and I've played games on it for several hours and it's never not once locked up on me. I can still play them for hours without any problems.
3 years ago#4
It's not even the marketplace for me, I'll be scrolling from the social tab to the system tab, and it'll freeze, and every time it does i can see the ad in the bottom right is trying to load, what with the circles. I've got an old 20 gig.
---
Movies that I believe will come true: Wall-E, Idiocracy
Halo 1 > all other Halo games
3 years ago#5
Happens to me too. It's because of all those damn ads. I'll be scrolling through the tabs and it'll freeze almost every time. Only way to avoid it is to sign off.
3 years ago#6
Happens to me also i think it happens because there are to many boxes on the dashboard.ATTACK OF THE XBOX SQUARES..
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Mikeof666/videos
Check out my videos i go nukkin futts...
3 years ago#7
Freezes as in having to reboot or freezes for a few seconds. I don't recall the dash ever freezing for me long enough that I have to reboot but it does sometimes slow down or take a while for say my friends or fgames played to load. I just thought that was a slow connection.
---
Franks Red Hot...
I put that **** on everything.
3 years ago#8
Glad it's not just me.
---
Take the high road- give out all of your free damns right now. When you have no damns left to give, you'll be a happier person. --SquallWindblade
3 years ago#9
I wonder if this will help stop the freezing

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/121/1214417p1.html
3 years ago#10
Just so you know, it gets worse as your digital collection grows.

My 360 runs like ass when I am browsing my library.
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. MS needs to fix the freezing issue in the marketplace

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived