This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

SHOOTEMUP - All your game are belong to 360 - loop 6!! (SHMUP/STG/SHOOTER)

#31Stray_ZeroPosted 5/23/2012 8:29:43 PM
RPG_Apostle posted...
SHMUPS SU-
-gets shot-

lol...

Anyways, what? DeathSmiles and Akai Katana not on that list, 4 shame Gabe, kidding...
Also, best it it would be a tad different next loop around for those long ass descriptions...

Speaking of Akai Katana, finally 1cc Type 1, lol. Took me a while though...
---
"Jitterbug, He who Opens the Door" - DeathSmiles - Live/PSN/YouTube: NeoStrayCat (=^_^=)
#32Scoter81Posted 5/23/2012 8:53:50 PM
Stray_Zero posted...
RPG_Apostle posted...
SHMUPS SU-
-gets shot-

lol...

Anyways, what? DeathSmiles and Akai Katana not on that list, 4 shame Gabe, kidding...
Also, best it it would be a tad different next loop around for those long ass descriptions...

Speaking of Akai Katana, finally 1cc Type 1, lol. Took me a while though...

Grats, I'm having a hard time with these. I've seen people say it's easier than Deathsmiles to make the emphasis more on scoring but the opposite seems true to me. Last part of the game just eats up all my bombs and lives
#33Mason_CainPosted 5/23/2012 9:40:31 PM
I live in the UK Steelguard so no Otomedius Excellent here. I grew up on Gradius and Life Force though - I know I'll love them. Willed loads of Jp games too, their are just the first heh.

As for points, you just set up a second account with locale as England. Get UK points on it, buy anything you want, then switch to US account to play. Exactly how I am playing Bullet Soul dlc.
---
I am the Tevinter Archon!
#34GOLDILOXPosted 5/23/2012 9:43:12 PM
Congrats Stray!

I just 1CC Mushi 1.5 Original MAX... On my third try :)

I am excited for more people to get this game.
---
we... must... save... this... doomed... world...
#35gabrius(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2012 9:51:10 PM
Someone tell me that it's ok to have an incomplete collection for a few months...

Anyone.

...please?
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
#36SavageDonzillaPosted 5/23/2012 10:02:05 PM
Thanks for the link, going to order it tomorrow. Been many moons since I've played a shmup, looking forward to it!
---
Gamertag/PSN-SavageDonzilla
#37NinjuggalotusPosted 5/23/2012 10:04:26 PM
Bought Guwange during the sale. Keep waiting for Ikaruga to go on sale. Sold my GC copy for a good amount of money a while back.
---
"Come at the king, you best not miss."
"Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose!"
#38SerothiusPosted 5/23/2012 10:07:39 PM
gabrius posted...
Someone tell me that it's ok to have an incomplete collection for a few months...

Anyone.

...please?

Gabrius. It's okay, man.

It's okay.
---
People piss about grammar because it's a chore to decipher crap not written in any known language. - Sylvas87
#39Stray_ZeroPosted 5/23/2012 10:25:23 PM
Same, and thanks, I forgot to mention in Normal Difficulty, not Novice where its real easy to do it and to me, it doesn't count (since it doesn't give you the achievement anyway.) Kind of a challenge though.
---
"Jitterbug, He who Opens the Door" - DeathSmiles - Live/PSN/YouTube: NeoStrayCat (=^_^=)
#40knightimexPosted 5/23/2012 11:37:29 PM
I support this thread wholeheartedly.
---
The only time you'll ever hear a ninja is when someone says: "A Ninja".