This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

SHOOTEMUP - All your game are belong to 360 - loop 6!! (SHMUP/STG/SHOOTER)

#431bigg_pPosted 9/22/2012 4:09:03 PM
Getting the basement /game-room back in shape & changing suicide batteries in my CPS-2 carts, I was wondering if I really needed 2 Pro Gear No Arashi kits?
How much do these go for nowadays?
(complete kit in original box btw)

Since I mostly use the MVS cabinet, the CPS-2 doesn't get the attention it deserves :(
#432GOLDILOXPosted 9/24/2012 10:26:06 PM
http://www.siliconera.com/2012/09/24/cave-aims-to-release-dodonpachi-saidaioujou-simultaneously-in-japan-and-the-west/
---
we... must... save... this... doomed... world...
#433JeustZeroPosted 9/24/2012 11:30:20 PM
Hype reaching dangerous levels.... must remain calm.... take brain medicine... breathe...
---
Can't you see, repetition was all you got.
#434RagnarokxvPosted 9/25/2012 4:23:57 AM
Just as I started collecting NTSC-J Cave releases expecting to get a Japanese region 360 for Saidaioujou...
---
Did I say that, or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me??
#435FocianPosted 9/25/2012 4:25:46 AM
Bought Akai Katana for 0.24 yesterday. Was a good day.
---
GT/PSN: Focian-
People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. Chaos is born from loving things, and using people.
#436RagnarokxvPosted 9/25/2012 4:33:08 AM
Focian posted...
Bought Akai Katana for 0.24 yesterday. Was a good day.

This is why I assumed Rising Star Games was done releasing Cave titles
---
#437FocianPosted 9/25/2012 4:35:14 AM
How so?
---
People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. Chaos is born from loving things, and using people.
#438RagnarokxvPosted 9/25/2012 4:38:00 AM
Because they have not sold nearly enough copies of Deathsmiles, DDP Resurrection and Akai Katana to make a profit let alone justify another release, and now all three are available for <10.
I was happy to pay full price upon release to support them and really do hope it continues.

I am happy for you that you got Akai Katana for such a great price it is excellent.
---
#439FocianPosted 9/25/2012 4:50:26 AM
Ragnarokxv posted...
Because they have not sold nearly enough copies of Deathsmiles, DDP Resurrection and Akai Katana to make a profit let alone justify another release, and now all three are available for <10.
I was happy to pay full price upon release to support them and really do hope it continues.

I am happy for you that you got Akai Katana for such a great price it is excellent.

Fair play.

Both Deathsmiles and DDP, I did actually buy at around the 10 mark. Same with AK from shopto.net going for about a tenner at the moment. I have a few points for that site and ended up paying less than a quid!

Equally, I am not a huge enthusiast for the genre, so I tend simply to dip my toe in when I hear of a cool game and it is at a nice price point.
---
#440gabrius(Topic Creator)Posted 9/25/2012 5:05:23 AM
One more copy sold is one more copy sold.

I paid $120 for my imported LE copy of AK, and $40 for my NA copy... but I'm not gonna fault the 99% of you who waited for a lower price. Instead, I'll simply thank you for picking it up at all ^_^

SOJ getting a simultaneous release is... that's... that's really, really surprising news. Makes me happy.

(still thinking of double dipping)
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius