This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What announcements at E3 would make you stand up and cheer?

#61sonicteam2k1Posted 5/28/2012 4:40:32 AM
PSO2 coming to the US
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
#62sonicteam2k1Posted 5/28/2012 4:41:50 AM
Everyone always talk about there is nothing new or original coming but yet all WE want is sequels
---
See The Game Collection
#63Solid SonicPosted 5/28/2012 4:44:04 AM
Everyone always talk about there is nothing new or original coming but yet all WE want is sequels

Well you can't exactly demand an original IP. You could say "an original IP from (studio)" but that's completely vague (and why wouldn't it be; you're asking for something you've literally never seen before).

So if you want to see things that'll make you happy that you can actually DESCRIBE, you'd ask for a sequel.
---
It's official: I'm going through whatever the gaming equivalent of a mid-life crisis is.
#64sonicteam2k1Posted 5/28/2012 4:59:14 AM
Solid Sonic posted...

Well you can't exactly demand an original IP. You could say "an original IP from (studio)" but that's completely vague (and why wouldn't it be; you're asking for something you've literally never seen before).

So if you want to see things that'll make you happy that you can actually DESCRIBE, you'd ask for a sequel.

sure we can. there are new IP's that were announced but we've never released, Canceled projects, game that were announced that have went dark...etc.

Agent
Cry On
The Dark Knight
Dirty Harry
Dream Killer
Marvel Universe Online
True Fantasy Live Online
Dead or Alive: Code Chronos
Starcraft: Ghost
Division 9
Killing Day
Megaman Universe
Thesis
Brave Arms
The Crossing
Monster Island
Master Slave

and many more. Only a few from that list i would like to see, but you get the idea.
---
See The Game Collection
#65H_S_S26Posted 5/28/2012 5:03:09 AM
Sorry if its a double post and a quicker person put this in earlier (only read 1st page, phone net too slow)

I'd give more than a standing ovation... I'd jump around my house and cheer til it gets released!!!

Rockstar announces
"Manhunt 3" a proper sequel to a cash or starkweather story.
"uncensored" and just passing all censorship boards (by then australia will have its R18+)

Using its latest psychics engine and intricate facial detail thats seen in Max Payne 3 & L.A Noir... Let the carnage begin!!!

Only then would a game preview make me stand up & applause.
---
GT: * * * * *
#66Solid SonicPosted 5/28/2012 5:10:42 AM
Also, I guess I could say if Criterion Games said they were working on Burnout 6.

I feel like I would have already known something is bubbling with them by now, though, so I highly doubt this is going to happen.
---
It's official: I'm going through whatever the gaming equivalent of a mid-life crisis is.
#67GnarKillsPosted 5/28/2012 5:18:19 AM
H_S_S26 posted...
Sorry if its a double post and a quicker person put this in earlier (only read 1st page, phone net too slow)

I'd give more than a standing ovation... I'd jump around my house and cheer til it gets released!!!

Rockstar announces
"Manhunt 3" a proper sequel to a cash or starkweather story.
"uncensored" and just passing all censorship boards (by then australia will have its R18+)

Using its latest psychics engine and intricate facial detail thats seen in Max Payne 3 & L.A Noir... Let the carnage begin!!!

Only then would a game preview make me stand up & applause.

This
---
GT - GnarKills PSN - TheCheesy1
3DS FC - 0087-2827-0007
#68Perfect LightPosted 5/28/2012 5:35:44 AM
Anything from Rockstar. I know they haven't attended E3 in years, but any news from them anytime would make me really excited. I've been anxiously awaiting more GTAV info for months and months, I need to see more.

Apart from that, anything about Sleeping Dogs or a new Splinter Cell.
---
youtube.com/sciencebytes...learn something new
#69vipermckayPosted 5/28/2012 7:19:33 AM
Rock N Roll Racing coming to Xbox Live Arcade with 4 player.
---
"Hank if you're steering then who's taking off your shirt!!!" -Dale Gribble
#70KalammerPosted 5/28/2012 7:24:21 AM
The only thing I would cheer for is getting money or useful free stuff, short of that I can't fathom a reason to cheer an announcement.
---
"My job isn't to offer help in the way that you mean." - Boogiepop