This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New Splinter Cell:Blacklist Info..............More old school stuff

#1jaymart_2kPosted 6/14/2012 5:33:37 PM(edited)
http://sneakybastards.net/theobserver/blacklist-interview/

Night Missions,Night Vision,Thermal Vision,Light Meter now confirmed.

This is on top of other returning features like.....

Dragging Bodies
None Lethal Take Downs
Crossbow with Shock-Bolts (Use to be a Rifle Shocker weapon in PT,CT) Crossbow also works with more types of ammo. Unknown at this time.
Knife
Spies v.s Mercs
Co-Op

Still more people are gonna complain cause you can pull out your Rifle & go run & gun. No ones forcing you to. Heck you can do that in other stealth games to such as Hitman & Metal Gear Solid.

Also countless interviews have stated that the full game will have pure stealth routes unlike ConViction which had some forced action routes.
---
3DS FC: 3265 - 5225 - 6750 (JayMart )
(Xbox Live GT) jaymart 4point0 (PSN) jaymart_ 2k (Twitter) jaymart2k
#2MosquitoSmasherPosted 6/14/2012 5:44:22 PM
GOOD NEWS indeed!
#3SocialAssassinPosted 6/14/2012 5:58:29 PM
Hm. This gives me a bit more hope now.
---
Hoist the colours high!
When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome again. True story.
#4HeLeehamPosted 6/14/2012 6:01:11 PM
My opinion stays the same. I want this game.
#5SpaceDesperadoPosted 6/14/2012 6:17:43 PM
thats not what is important, plus it does not confirm 'light meter', it could still be a dumbed down binary system like conviction for all we know

we will see how well the a.i. is implemented. if the a.i. has a middle ground between not visible to them draining all their bullets on you i will be happier. more so if there is more than just one middle ground like: sees your silhouette begins to investigate by coming closer, more aggressive and nervous when they hear a noise or when a body is found etc.

They also said in conviction you can play most of the game stealth which was complete trash, i don't even consider the deniable ops decent stealth gameplay.

We will wait and see, ubisoft is known for overrating their gameplay systems as well as over-exaggerating.
#6glassghost0Posted 6/14/2012 6:44:18 PM
SpaceDesperado posted...
thats not what is important, plus it does not confirm 'light meter', it could still be a dumbed down binary system like conviction for all we know

we will see how well the a.i. is implemented. if the a.i. has a middle ground between not visible to them draining all their bullets on you i will be happier. more so if there is more than just one middle ground like: sees your silhouette begins to investigate by coming closer, more aggressive and nervous when they hear a noise or when a body is found etc.

They also said in conviction you can play most of the game stealth which was complete trash, i don't even consider the deniable ops decent stealth gameplay.

We will wait and see, ubisoft is known for overrating their gameplay systems as well as over-exaggerating.

Conviction only had a couple of parts where it forced action, the majority of the game could be played stealthily
---
Check out my Youtube Videos at https://www.youtube.com/user/GlassGhost0/videos
#7oasisbeyondPosted 6/14/2012 6:51:22 PM
Keeping the quick kills = stupid. = 4.99$ just like Conviction 5 months after launch.
#8Dillon360Posted 6/15/2012 7:41:50 AM
Will Deniable Ops mode be back?

Hunter & Infiltration mode were the best part about Conviction

Such fun modes
---
Favorite games of 2012: - Max Payne 3 - Binary Domain - The Darkness 2 - The Walking Dead - Mass Effect 3
#9656stoogePosted 6/15/2012 7:51:23 AM
"we will see how well the a.i. is implemented. if the a.i. has a middle ground between not visible to them draining all their bullets on you i will be happier. "

I stopped caring about SC the second they introduced this. I was hiding in a shadow behind a crate and Sam's breathing animation caused his shoulder to rise, hit the light (maybe an inch of his shoulder stuck out) and everyone was alerted.

I traded it in the next day.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ueSFG.gif
#10shuggyconeheadPosted 6/15/2012 7:56:34 AM
Completely not interested. No Ironside voice kills the character. And the fact that Sam fisher seems to be getting younger looking and not older. It's like watching an episode of 24 during the demo.
---
GT:shuggyconehead