This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

360 won't rip audio CD

#1InsaneGamer137Posted 6/15/2012 1:38:21 AM
I recently, after some trouble burned an audio CD for my 360 to put custom entrance themes for wrestlers in WWE 12. When I put it in, my 360 was able to read it, it ripped the first two tracks and it was unable to rip the rest of the tracks. They would have a no symbol show up beside them where the loading bar would have been. Any idea what the cause of this major malfunction? Is it my XBox360 and its new HD? (Doubtful here, it seems to all work fine) Could it be the CDs I am using or the files I am burning to them or my computer or the burner. My laptop gave me an error about the burner a few times but did somehow get the files out on the CD. It said something about a connection problem, which is unlikely, my burner is internal or drivers being out of date. What should I do?
---
Proud Grand Theft Auto and Ace Combat Fan Boy
#2Ned_MandingoPosted 6/15/2012 5:59:28 AM
Can you copy the cd back to your computer?
---
You gotta pay the troll toll.
#3InsaneGamer137(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2012 7:16:05 PM
I doubt it, I threw that burned disc out, I assumed it was defective. I got a bunch of them on sale so I have a lot of them.
---
#4beautifuldreamsPosted 6/18/2012 1:06:01 AM
i had it happen to me where only a few tracks would rip on every cd i burned. i switched to burning with Windows Media Player and everything ripped correctly everytime
---
nyuuuuuuuuu~
#5InsaneGamer137(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2012 7:03:32 AM
beautifuldreams posted...
i had it happen to me where only a few tracks would rip on every cd i burned. i switched to burning with Windows Media Player and everything ripped correctly everytime

I used Windows movie player, I did have a lot of tracks, about 22 or so. Is this a possible cause.
---
#6RenamonPosted 6/18/2012 8:04:06 AM
Try burning at a slower speed. Also use RWs unless you absolutely need an R as you can get multiple uses out of them.
---
Movies that I believe will come true: Wall-E, Idiocracy
Halo 1 > all other Halo games