This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution or Hitman: Blood Money

#1LuigiVampaSwagPosted 6/21/2012 6:32:21 AM
Hey, I was looking for a new stealth game to check out, and I was wondering which of these two games I should pick up. I know that they're both pretty cheap, but it's more a matter of time than anything else as to why I'm only going to get one of them

The only Hitman that I've ever played was part two, if that means anything
---
http://i.minus.com/i6DvWJFBwmFBb.gif
#2glassghost0Posted 6/21/2012 6:36:08 AM
Hitman Blood Money is a great game, so many different ways to approach your objective. Get that now because it's price isn't going down, around $20 is where it's gonna stay. Pick up Deus Ex later on when it gets cheaper, it'll prob hit $10 or less at some point, it's still a good game though
---
Check out my Youtube Videos at https://www.youtube.com/user/GlassGhost0/videos
#3SpaceDesperadoPosted 6/21/2012 6:41:34 AM
Depends, if you want a deep story with a bunch of lore to be discovered throughout the levels with the help of exploration and sneaking as well as having combat as a good resort if you get in a sticky situation get Deus Ex. Just know that there is forced combat when you have to face the boss battles(just get the tycoon as one of your perks and every fight will be simple if you want it to be) and there is no where near a variety of ways to complete missions without being caught as Hitman.

If you want a trial-and-error sort of stealth where it is they key feature of the game and there is an abundance of ways to complete each level covertly without being able to resort to killing everything in sight if something goes wrong get Hitman. It's always satisfying finding new ways to get your target.
#4sanadawarrior02Posted 6/21/2012 6:44:46 AM
SpaceDesperado posted...
Depends, if you want a deep story with a bunch of lore to be discovered throughout the levels with the help of exploration and sneaking as well as having combat as a good resort if you get in a sticky situation get Deus Ex. Just know that there is forced combat when you have to face the boss battles(just get the tycoon as one of your perks and every fight will be simple if you want it to be) and there is no where near a variety of ways to complete missions without being caught as Hitman.

If you want a trial-and-error sort of stealth where it is they key feature of the game and there is an abundance of ways to complete each level covertly without being able to resort to killing everything in sight if something goes wrong get Hitman. It's always satisfying finding new ways to get your target.

Does that let him build a train business empire or something? :P
---
Marauder Shields - Never forget... he tried to save us. ;_;7
#5glassghost0Posted 6/21/2012 6:46:04 AM
SpaceDesperado posted...

Sounds like you're not good at Hitman if you say there aren't a variety of ways to complete the mission
---
#6Arucard05Posted 6/21/2012 6:46:43 AM
Deus Ex
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
My blog where things happen. Sometimes awesome things.
#7SpaceDesperadoPosted 6/21/2012 6:52:06 AM
glassghost please learn to read english before you try to be a smart alec on the forums because you're self-esteem is low and you get satisfaction from looking like you know something in front of randoms on the internet.
#8glassghost0Posted 6/21/2012 6:57:47 AM
SpaceDesperado posted...
and there is no where near a variety of ways to complete missions without being caught as Hitman.

I did read, I read a statement that was very wrong
---
#9LuigiVampaSwag(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2012 7:03:54 AM
^ I think the poster was saying that DE:HR doesn't have as much gameplay variety as the Hitman games. But I could be wrong

But thank you all for the replies. Guess I'll have to think on this, since both look great in their own ways
---
http://i.minus.com/i6DvWJFBwmFBb.gif
#10sanadawarrior02Posted 6/21/2012 7:06:45 AM
glassghost0 posted...
SpaceDesperado posted...

Sounds like you're not good at Hitman if you say there aren't a variety of ways to complete the mission

That isn't what he is saying.
---
Marauder Shields - Never forget... he tried to save us. ;_;7