This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What will it be like playing Elder Scrolls online?

#1reptileeggPosted 6/21/2012 1:50:24 PM(edited)
will it be all co op misions or what? Can see myself liking that game but don't really know what to expect. I have not played similar online game like this might be
#2darkharePosted 6/21/2012 2:03:59 PM
the online ElderScrolls game is going to single handedly relegate the series to obscurity.
---
The beatings will continue until morale improves
#3FoppePosted 6/21/2012 2:08:47 PM
Aint that a PC exclusive game?
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#4HughJorgennPosted 6/21/2012 2:12:27 PM
Unless they decide to put it on a console and make it free to play I will never know.
#5PrealienkingPosted 6/21/2012 2:13:24 PM
It'll be exactly like playing World of Warcraft...except with The Elder Scrolls lore.
---
Camelot asked for your support of Golden Sun 4! Show it!
http://bit.ly/ML0h0a | https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Sunrise/371417546251291
#6reptileegg(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2012 2:14:29 PM
Foppe posted...
Aint that a PC exclusive game?

damn I thought it was consoles as well
#7HughJorgennPosted 6/21/2012 2:15:39 PM
darkhare posted...
the online ElderScrolls game is going to single handedly relegate the series to obscurity.

Very doubtful. Bethesda coulld make Elder Scrolls VI: Turdwaffle, and it would sell
#8TheWarhammeronlPosted 6/21/2012 2:16:29 PM
It's literally only Elderscolls, in name.

It's a 3rd person hotkey mmo.

Pretty much the opposite of what wind/obliv/skyrim were.
---
"Your opinion doesn't matter unless you support it with ACTUAL facts" Mr.Hoshaw 10th grade English teacher
#9darkharePosted 6/21/2012 2:17:48 PM
HughJorgenn posted...
darkhare posted...

Very doubtful. Bethesda coulld make Elder Scrolls VI: Turdwaffle, and it would sell

on this i disagree, this games going to jump genres from singleplayer rpg to massive multiplayer online. alot of people arent going to like the change, i know i sure the hell wont.
---
The beatings will continue until morale improves
#10Optimus_ConvoyPosted 6/21/2012 2:22:51 PM
Yeah, but Darkhare that doesn't mean the single player series will have to stop.
Did Final Fantasy stop after FFXI and FFXIV?
---
"I wrap my rascal two times cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing supermodels" -Master Shake
New Cage EP soon!