This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

NO!, I do not want to buy your store copy Gamestop!! ARGH.

#11Joehop007Posted 6/23/2012 7:43:08 PM
I just re-edited my post.
---
My game of the year: Xenoblade Chronicles
#12sonicteam2k1Posted 6/23/2012 7:43:58 PM
Xx5ILLYR4BBITxX posted...
sigh im getting tired of seeing these gamestop whine stories. If you guys really wanty them to fail just don't buy from them...

---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
#13Marblesbunbun(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2012 7:47:29 PM(edited)
Joehop007 posted...

Anyway to bring these charges against Gamestop?
---
The patience it takes to play FFXI and EQ is the patience it takes to kill yourself by bashing your head into a wall.
#14Joehop007Posted 6/23/2012 7:49:20 PM
Marblesbunbun posted...
Joehop007 posted...

You may try. Also get a lawyer just in case.
---
#15Scoter81Posted 6/23/2012 7:56:14 PM
Joehop007 posted...
Marblesbunbun posted...
Joehop007 posted...

Definitely and get the most expensive lawyer you can find. Your case of 'the game I chose not to buy,' is sure to pay off.
#16Marblesbunbun(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2012 7:56:50 PM
Scoter81 posted...
Joehop007 posted...
Marblesbunbun posted...
Joehop007 posted...

Definitely and get the most expensive lawyer you can find. Your case of 'the game I chose not to buy,' is sure to pay off.

More of selling "Used Merchandise" as "New"
---
The patience it takes to play FFXI and EQ is the patience it takes to kill yourself by bashing your head into a wall.
#17zerodefectPosted 6/23/2012 8:03:12 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47805995/ns/local_news-delaware_valley_pa_nj/t/evesham-man-suing-used-game-retailer-gamestop-deceptive-business-practices/#.T-aC5abDHt0

A bit different of a situation, but call this lawyer, he's ready to get a classaction going.
#18Marblesbunbun(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2012 8:06:01 PM
zerodefect posted...
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47805995/ns/local_news-delaware_valley_pa_nj/t/evesham-man-suing-used-game-retailer-gamestop-deceptive-business-practices/#.T-aC5abDHt0

A bit different of a situation, but call this lawyer, he's ready to get a classaction going.

That is about Paying more then retail for a used game since they were only taking $5 off for a used and then charging $10 for the online pass.
---
#19Joehop007Posted 6/23/2012 8:07:55 PM
^ thats true, but it also follows the fact that GameStop is heavily violating deceptive trade laws. That article is similar to your issue, but indirectly connected.
---
#20Marblesbunbun(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2012 8:12:44 PM
Joehop007 posted...
^ thats true, but it also follows the fact that GameStop is heavily violating deceptive trade laws. That article is similar to your issue, but indirectly connected.

People on the other board are saying this is a district and not a company policy.
I am curious as to where it is allowed and where it isn't.
---