This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

NO!, I do not want to buy your store copy Gamestop!! ARGH.

#71Just_The_TipPosted 6/24/2012 10:12:14 AM
Xx5ILLYR4BBITxX posted...
sigh im getting tired of seeing these gamestop whine stories. If you guys really wanty them to fail just don't buy from them...

Me too. As I stated in another topic, I hope the next time one of these babies wanders into their local GS, an employee beats the **** out of them.

THEN they'll have something worth complaining about on here.
---
Currently Playing: Dragon Age: Origins, Silent Hill Downpour
#72yanksfan4247Posted 6/24/2012 10:13:32 AM
As an ex GStop employee I checked out multiple games on release day including Madden, CoD, Gears.

Mostly because those games never sell out. But s*** like El Shaddai I never got to check out until like a couple weeks passed.

Honestly though I felt bad when people came in and I eventually sold them the gutted copies. But hey that's GameStop for ya. I heard now they gut open something like 6 copies for new releases. That's six open 'new' games
---
http://gamercards.exophase.com/69396.png
#73djrudenPosted 6/24/2012 10:42:02 AM
I actually went to a Gamestop yesterday, but only because I was looking to buy USED games. Silly gamers, Gamestop isn't the place to go to buy anything new.

Unfortunately GS didn't carry GBA games anymore so like usual, I took my business elsewhere.
#74Just_The_TipPosted 6/24/2012 10:47:14 AM
I've never been handed an open copy of a new game. The guys at my local store are so nice they'd probably give me something for free.
---
Currently Playing: Dragon Age: Origins, Silent Hill Downpour
#75art_of_the_killPosted 6/24/2012 10:50:35 AM
Gamestop even sucks when it comes to preordering as well. Unless you've preordered a CE or LE, don't plan on picking up your copy later than launch day. I've heard of people who have missed out on preorder bonuses because Gamestop sold out of copies that included them and sold them instead to people who did not preorder, screwing over the people who did. And all just because they went pick up their copy a day later.
---
"You've lost this argument!"
--- John Marston while lassoing/hogtying someone. Favorite quote this gen.