This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

games u think that SUCK, yet everyone LOVES it

#61knightimexPosted 7/16/2012 5:57:24 AM
Halo Reach
---
The Playstation 1 will be forever in my eyes Super SNES CD
#62GollyFluffPosted 7/16/2012 5:58:45 AM
I don't really like fighting games except for smash bros
---
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."
#63PaperDolphinPosted 7/16/2012 6:03:35 AM
Every FPS
Almost every mobile game
Facebook games
---
3DS FC: 4296-3066-7290
#64aieeeeePosted 7/16/2012 6:05:03 AM
CoD
---
The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.
http://aieeeee.dvdaf.com/owned
http://raptr.com/badge/aieeeee/uc.png
#65phunkyboeePosted 7/16/2012 6:07:21 AM
Not a specific game, but every handheld console/phone/pad.

Biggest issue I have with them is the lack of ergonomics.
-None of then fit well to your hand.
-Most of them have awkward button layout OR they don't have any buttons at all (phones, pads).
-Even if the buttons are laid out properly, they usually suck. AKA Small fragile buttons with no feedback.
-"Thumb sticks" are a joke, not to mention the ones onscreen.
-D-pad is so damn small, usually single piece of plastic, and it doesn't give any feedback. It's impossible to use it for, say, fighting games for example.

Not all of those reasons apply to every console, but most do.

Enjoyment of gaming is replaced by frustration, anger, physical pain and sometimes nausea when playing with handheld devices.
---
gt: PrinssiAntero
#66STE573Posted 7/16/2012 6:13:37 AM
Halo 3- terrible game imo

I know I'm going to get hate but whoever argues that Deadly Premonition has it's plus sides should be forced to play it and only it for the rest of time. Awful game.

Newer Ace Combat games suck.

The 2D GTAs I never liked.

Street Fighter 4- I have my reasons, it doesn't suck, but it's a far cry from the perfection 3 attained imo.

And possibly my most controversial one- Morrowind. It was boring as hell. I played it time and again just trying to get into it but I found the best part of the game to be the gameworld, and given that the gameworld was fairly boring, thats not really a compliment. I liked Oblivion, and Skyrim is a great game but jesus Morrowind on Xbox was my first Elder Scrolls and would have been my last had I not been bought Oblivion for my birthday.
---
Im British!
GT- x STE 90 x, psn ID- X-STE-90-X Currently playing- Minecraft (360) Dead Space 2 (360) Final Fantasy Tactics WOTL (Vita) Tales of the Abyss (3DS)
#67VarietyofGamezPosted 7/16/2012 6:19:59 AM
Call of Duty games. Call of Duty games are the same for every game. I have seen a video of 2 Call of Duty game menus. The top half of the screen was one CoD game, the bottom half of the screen was another CoD game. The only difference between the menus was a different background colour, the font was even the same colour and size. They make you buy a map pack in one game, then they sell it to you in their next sucky game that only takes about 6 months to make. Seriously? 6 months?!?!? Bethesda takes YEARS to make a new, good quality game.
---
- VarietyofGamez
#68GrimKusanagiPosted 7/16/2012 6:26:40 AM
Oblivion
---
Current Playing: Fallout 3
Always Playing: Fallout 3
#69Finale_WandererPosted 7/16/2012 6:48:24 AM
Only the first Assassin's Creed.

The others are quite better, however.
---
Recently supporting Sony products again. Just got a PS3. May get a VITA once its price drops. Will still support Nintendo.
#70FRo3tBLo0dPosted 7/16/2012 6:54:23 AM
Skyrim, Fallout, Minecraft and dragons age are a few of the popular games that I just don't get..