This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone win anything on Scratch and Match yet ?

#1xKaimPosted 7/20/2012 9:03:44 PM
Made a thread a few weeks ago and no one won anything. Just checking to see if anyone else succeeded in winning anything ?
---
When people die, they just go away. If theres any place a soul would go, its in your memories. People you remember are with you forever.
#2bangaz5Posted 7/20/2012 9:05:18 PM
nope, and I try it almost daily.
#3SunDevil77Posted 7/20/2012 9:05:59 PM
Not at all :/
---
"Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things, right now: Jack and s***.. and Jack just left town."
#4Hyrulian15Posted 7/20/2012 9:06:03 PM
Nope. And I forgot I even had the app.
---
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5954119
#5NayroyPosted 7/20/2012 9:06:07 PM
Scratch and Match?
---
This is the Internet, a place where grown folk slay dragons and where children are FBI agents.
#6xKaim(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2012 9:07:36 PM
Scratch and Match is a very small 'minigame' in which you scratch off the screen using a coin revealing to see if you've won a prize. I believe the prize you can win is an arcade game.

It can be played in the Sales and Specials app on the Dashboard.
---
When people die, they just go away. If theres any place a soul would go, its in your memories. People you remember are with you forever.
#7NayroyPosted 7/20/2012 9:08:41 PM
Do you know if the prizes are any good?
---
This is the Internet, a place where grown folk slay dragons and where children are FBI agents.
#8HulkxxSMASHPosted 7/20/2012 9:40:15 PM
I try it occasionally. I'll be honest though, I don't even know what the criteria is to win.

A row of three? Two specific tiles matching? Three? All tthe same? Am I stupid for even asking this?
---
Hulk is strongest one there is... Hulk is... only one there is... only one... there... is... Hulk feels... cold
#9SyxxHallNashPosted 7/20/2012 10:02:19 PM
3 in a row. The rules says odds of winning are 1 in 1,000. I've played it everyday since it came out, won nothing. I did use one of the bonus deals this week to get Left 4 dead 2's DLC "The Sacrifice" for 400 msp instead of 560 msp.
---
Well, that's like.... your opinion, man.-- The Dude.
#10HulkxxSMASHPosted 7/20/2012 10:11:32 PM
Cheers - I was also considering 'The Sacrifice' DLC, but already have it for L4D.

Just prefer L4D over 2 - not that into melee weapons and feel there's TOO many special infected in the sequel - plus I hate the stamina bar with gun melee.

From what I understand though all original L4D maps are going to be released soon for 2?
---
Hulk is strongest one there is... Hulk is... only one there is... only one... there... is... Hulk feels... cold