This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone win anything on Scratch and Match yet ?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Anyone win anything on Scratch and Match yet ?
3 years ago#1
Made a thread a few weeks ago and no one won anything. Just checking to see if anyone else succeeded in winning anything ?
---
When people die, they just go away. If theres any place a soul would go, its in your memories. People you remember are with you forever.
3 years ago#2
nope, and I try it almost daily.
3 years ago#3
Not at all :/
---
"Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things, right now: Jack and s***.. and Jack just left town."
3 years ago#4
Nope. And I forgot I even had the app.
---
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5954119
3 years ago#5
Scratch and Match?
---
This is the Internet, a place where grown folk slay dragons and where children are FBI agents.
3 years ago#6
Scratch and Match is a very small 'minigame' in which you scratch off the screen using a coin revealing to see if you've won a prize. I believe the prize you can win is an arcade game.

It can be played in the Sales and Specials app on the Dashboard.
---
When people die, they just go away. If theres any place a soul would go, its in your memories. People you remember are with you forever.
3 years ago#7
Do you know if the prizes are any good?
---
This is the Internet, a place where grown folk slay dragons and where children are FBI agents.
3 years ago#8
I try it occasionally. I'll be honest though, I don't even know what the criteria is to win.

A row of three? Two specific tiles matching? Three? All tthe same? Am I stupid for even asking this?
---
Hulk is strongest one there is... Hulk is... only one there is... only one... there... is... Hulk feels... cold
3 years ago#9
3 in a row. The rules says odds of winning are 1 in 1,000. I've played it everyday since it came out, won nothing. I did use one of the bonus deals this week to get Left 4 dead 2's DLC "The Sacrifice" for 400 msp instead of 560 msp.
---
Well, that's like.... your opinion, man.-- The Dude.
3 years ago#10
Cheers - I was also considering 'The Sacrifice' DLC, but already have it for L4D.

Just prefer L4D over 2 - not that into melee weapons and feel there's TOO many special infected in the sequel - plus I hate the stamina bar with gun melee.

From what I understand though all original L4D maps are going to be released soon for 2?
---
Hulk is strongest one there is... Hulk is... only one there is... only one... there... is... Hulk feels... cold
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Anyone win anything on Scratch and Match yet ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived