This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New dashboard beta went live today

#51Arucard05Posted 7/26/2012 12:38:04 PM
I signed up for the slim chance they'll give me something free for my participation other than seeing more ads earlier than everyone else.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
My blog where things happen. Sometimes awesome things.
#52Slinky826Posted 7/26/2012 12:41:43 PM
Arucard05 posted...
I signed up for the slim chance they'll give me something free for my participation other than seeing more ads earlier than everyone else.

No.... that's ll you get.
---
God did not create Man in his image, for it was Man who created God in his.
#53Arucard05Posted 7/26/2012 12:44:36 PM
Last time we got the Mass Effect 3 MP demo or something, didn't we? And I have nothing to lose anyway. Eventually I'll have to update to this no doubt inferior dashboard.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
My blog where things happen. Sometimes awesome things.
#54DarkMarmarPosted 7/26/2012 2:40:16 PM
Arucard05 posted...
Last time we got the Mass Effect 3 MP demo or something, didn't we? And I have nothing to lose anyway. Eventually I'll have to update to this no doubt inferior dashboard.

We got nothing, They released the demo my mistake .
---
Xbox360 Gametag: MaRMaR BR / PSN: MaRMaR_BR
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/MaRMaR BR/stats/594274/xbox/
#55QuetzocoetlPosted 7/26/2012 2:58:32 PM
DarkMarmar posted...
Arucard05 posted...

No, we did get the demo, even if it was a mistake.
You can't honestly say "we got nothing" when in fact, we did gain access to the early Mass Effect 3 demo.
They didn't mean for us to get it, but we got it nonetheless.
---
Retribution Boards >retribution.muux.org< -Free Forum, Free Speech.
Gamertag: Quetzocoetl
#56ironmaidenfan70Posted 7/26/2012 2:59:34 PM
how do you get the beta i got excepted but when i loged into xbox i didnt get an update.
---
hanging in a chow line good times.
#57metroidman92Posted 7/26/2012 3:00:54 PM
Rob_the_Ninja posted...
enabling more adverts.

Alrighty then...

Which is why I have my 360 set to "boot from disk".
---
In the end, what separates a man... from a slave?
#58Assembler114Posted 7/26/2012 4:20:44 PM
I would also like to know, did the dashboard actually go live today or just sign ups? I didn't get any update.
---
Nintendo finally admitted that the Wii does not satisfy core gamers as much as casual players.~SF_Baha
That made Nintendo's E3 for me.
#59DarkMarmarPosted 7/26/2012 4:47:59 PM
Quetzocoetl posted...
DarkMarmar posted...
Arucard05 posted...

No, we did get the demo, even if it was a mistake.
You can't honestly say "we got nothing" when in fact, we did gain access to the early Mass Effect 3 demo.
They didn't mean for us to get it, but we got it nonetheless.

Never said we didn't get the demo and we didn't have it for long considered they released a patch and made it unstable.
---
Xbox360 Gametag: MaRMaR BR / PSN: MaRMaR_BR
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/MaRMaR BR/stats/594274/xbox/
#60megatombomberPosted 7/26/2012 8:07:19 PM(edited)
Assembler114 posted...
I would also like to know, did the dashboard actually go live today or just sign ups? I didn't get any update.

For me so far it seems to be just sign ups. If you've been accepted you should have an email about the steps to take now. Here's the quoted email text -

Thank you for registering to be a part of the 2012 Xbox LIVE Update Public Beta program!

At this time, you can enroll your console into the program. There are three steps to do this.

Request a Product Key

Redeem the Product Key on your Xbox console

Run the Console Registration App

Full instructions can be found on Connect.Microsoft.com here [https://connect.microsoft.com/XboxLIVEUpdate/content/content.aspx?ContentID=28386](remember, you must be signed in with the same email you registered with).

Questions you may have:

If I already have a Product Key, do I need to get another one?No, you only need one Product Key for the program.

Iíve redeemed my Product Key already, do I need to redeem it again?No, you only need to redeem the Product Key once for the program.

Iíve downloaded the Console Registration App already, do I have to download it again?No, you donít need to download the app again. You do need to run the Console Registration app, once you do this you should get a confirmation screen shown in the registration instructions here [https://connect.microsoft.com/XboxLIVEUpdate/content/content.aspx?ContentID=28386] (on Connect.Microsoft.com).

I think I downloaded the Console Registration App, where do I find it? Youíll find it inMy Games, named Pre-Release Public!

hope this helps!
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32p8d6OudgU
Xbox Live Community Ambassador GT - MegaAtomBomb