This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition going to have a disc release on consoles?

#1TareqAzadPosted 8/2/2012 5:04:36 PM
topic
---
What the world needs are more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left.
Gamertag: Amazingmuzmo
#2oasisbeyondPosted 8/2/2012 5:06:15 PM
No, why should it?
#3GobizkuPosted 8/2/2012 5:07:23 PM
As of yet, it hasn't been announced. They haven't announced when the DLC is coming out, all we know is the PC version hits August 24th.
---
"Chaos Is Not Entropy...Chaos Is Continual Creation." -Praxis
Preparation For A Coming Darkness
#4oasisbeyondPosted 8/2/2012 5:10:07 PM
What dlc? They said the game was done and complete. For me all they need to do is release a patch that places enemies in different locations and adds more in a few places. So it would be a totally new experience again... I can only dream.
#5SierraReiPosted 8/2/2012 5:23:12 PM
oasisbeyond posted...
What dlc? They said the game was done and complete. For me all they need to do is release a patch that places enemies in different locations and adds more in a few places. So it would be a totally new experience again... I can only dream.

They said the game was done and complete.

Then fans cried out for a PC version.

So they made a PC version with some additional content.

Then fans cried out to get the additional content for the console versions.

So they're releasing said content as DLC sometime later.
#6superbowl54Posted 8/2/2012 5:28:46 PM
oasisbeyond posted...

aside from the placing enemies in different locations, the DLC does add in some new places, new enemies, and new bosses.
---
XBL: Beasts Inc; PSN: DeadlySilence
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, MK9, Uncharted 3, Metro 2033, Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2, Dragon's Dogma
#7GobizkuPosted 8/3/2012 1:44:05 AM
oasisbeyond posted...

Artorias of the Abyss dlc has been announced for months.
---
"Chaos Is Not Entropy...Chaos Is Continual Creation." -Praxis
Preparation For A Coming Darkness
#8seb03Posted 8/3/2012 1:46:52 AM
I think it will. I've seen it listed at some retailers
---
"and when PS3 goes down you have to change your bank account and the locks on your door."
#9Mutant1988Posted 8/3/2012 2:14:44 AM
It better, or I won't buy it and just pick the original up for a fraction of the price.

I dislike DLC, so wouldn't ever consider downloading Artorias of the Abyss.
---
Know that if you allow someone to take advantage of you, they might make it a habit.