This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition going to have a disc release on consoles?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Is Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition going to have a disc release on consoles?

User Info: TheAmazingmuzmo

TheAmazingmuzmo
4 years ago#1
topic
What the world needs are more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left.
Gamertag: Amazingmuzmo

User Info: oasisbeyond

oasisbeyond
4 years ago#2
No, why should it?

User Info: Gobizku

Gobizku
4 years ago#3
As of yet, it hasn't been announced. They haven't announced when the DLC is coming out, all we know is the PC version hits August 24th.
"Chaos Is Not Entropy...Chaos Is Continual Creation." -Praxis
Preparation For A Coming Darkness

User Info: oasisbeyond

oasisbeyond
4 years ago#4
What dlc? They said the game was done and complete. For me all they need to do is release a patch that places enemies in different locations and adds more in a few places. So it would be a totally new experience again... I can only dream.

User Info: SierraRei

SierraRei
4 years ago#5
oasisbeyond posted...
What dlc? They said the game was done and complete. For me all they need to do is release a patch that places enemies in different locations and adds more in a few places. So it would be a totally new experience again... I can only dream.

They said the game was done and complete.

Then fans cried out for a PC version.

So they made a PC version with some additional content.

Then fans cried out to get the additional content for the console versions.

So they're releasing said content as DLC sometime later.

User Info: superbowl54

superbowl54
4 years ago#6
oasisbeyond posted...

aside from the placing enemies in different locations, the DLC does add in some new places, new enemies, and new bosses.
XBL: Beasts Inc; PSN: DeadlySilence
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, MK9, Uncharted 3, Metro 2033, Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2, Dragon's Dogma

User Info: Gobizku

Gobizku
4 years ago#7
oasisbeyond posted...

Artorias of the Abyss dlc has been announced for months.
"Chaos Is Not Entropy...Chaos Is Continual Creation." -Praxis
Preparation For A Coming Darkness

User Info: seb03

seb03
4 years ago#8
I think it will. I've seen it listed at some retailers
"and when PS3 goes down you have to change your bank account and the locks on your door."

User Info: Mutant1988

Mutant1988
4 years ago#9
It better, or I won't buy it and just pick the original up for a fraction of the price.

I dislike DLC, so wouldn't ever consider downloading Artorias of the Abyss.
Know that if you allow someone to take advantage of you, they might make it a habit.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Is Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition going to have a disc release on consoles?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived