This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How's Star Wars Force Unleashed 2?

#1B1241710017Posted 8/4/2012 8:00:24 AM
Saw this cheap at a local thrift store and wondered if it was worth my time picking up
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Banandon
Last.fm - http://www.last.fm/user/banandon/
#2TsuyogaruPosted 8/4/2012 8:09:49 AM
It's enjoyable, it doesn't hold a candle to the first though. If you can get it for $15 or cheaper it's worth your time.
---
Xbox Live: Chainsaw Smile
PSN: Scars_of_Wisdom
#3bengab0y0Posted 8/4/2012 8:33:21 AM
Very short but decently entertaining. Not recommended unless you're talking like $5 in a bargain bin or you can get a refund within the next few days
#4ZidroPosted 8/4/2012 8:48:57 AM
I liked it, although everyone else seems to hate it. I never played much of part 1, but I enjoyed the fact the graphics were better and you could dice people up. It was short. I bought it on demand for 20 bucks and I don't regret it.
#5VincentVegaPosted 8/4/2012 8:50:00 AM
Short, bad story but the difficulity is much better than the first game. You actually feel like a badass in this one since normal stormtroopers don't pose a threat. It's a fun way to waste 3-4 hours.
---
"I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work."
Old Snake in Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
#6Merc123Posted 8/4/2012 9:14:06 AM
I think its a fun game but not as good as the first.

First of all the gameplay is very fun, you are insanely overpowered, but thats ok IMO and you just tear through everything. Its got very cool cinematic setpieces and i really enjoyed playing the game. The problem is that its short, way too short. If the game was 2 or 3 times longer i would not have a problem with it, but once you really start to enjoy it, its over.

I do not regret getting it though. I think i got it for 20 or 30 bucks last year new, so whatever, at least i did not pay 60.
---
http://www.facebook.com/MEmarauder - Marauder Shields Facebook page.
#7camixloPosted 8/4/2012 9:24:55 AM
Enjoyable, but it's more an addon than a stand alone game. It is 3/4 hours long.
---
The Following Statement is true.
The Above Statement is false. (i hate my username)
#8Hucast9Posted 8/4/2012 9:39:00 AM
It's a decent game that's extremely short. The characters and story are great in this series. My favorite character: General Kota or however you spell his name.
#9art_of_the_killPosted 8/4/2012 9:43:50 AM
Way too short and really doesn't hold a candle to the first game, which was only decent at best. Unless it's selling for $5, I would just ignore it.
---
"You've lost this argument!"
--- John Marston while lassoing/hogtying someone. Favorite quote this gen.
#10GeistPosted 8/4/2012 9:48:42 AM
As the others said it's too short, but I absolutely loved it. Good story, great combat, and some awesome boss fights.
---
WRPG>Action>RTS>FPS>Racing>P&C>JRPG>Sport