This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just noticed the Xbox 360 version of Assassins's Creed 3 is the worst version

#61YodaCrackersPosted 8/12/2012 5:49:45 PM
angry_cowtipper posted...
zerooo0 posted...
angry_cowtipper posted...
The 360 has many games to play.

The Witcher 2
Minecraft
Trials Evolution
Halo Reach/Halo 3
Gears of War 3/2
Forza 4/3/
Project Gotham Racing 3/4

The Xbox has plenty of games. Also thats just off the top of my head. Also every game on this list is considered a success in sales.

Your list has a lot of "/" and requires the absence of a PC, and a heavy interest in racing. I guess for a person who only has a 360, the 360 has plenty of games to play.

For a person that doesnt have a PC The Witcher 2 is great to have. Also the Xbox technically does have more then the PS3 in terms of Exclusives. Also as I said before all of these are a success.

A list that consists of XBLA fluff, no doubt. I do have a PC. And not only does its The Witcher 2 smoke the 360's, you're forgetting Minecraft as well, which can be played on a laptop, for ****s sake. Why would you play that on 360? That boggles my mind. Trials Evolution is what it is. I heavily enjoyed the Gears series, but I'd really, really have to like racing to pick up Forza 3, 4 AND PGR 3, 4.

Minecraft is the second most active game on Xbox LIVE, only under Modern Warfare 3. It sold 3 million units to become the best-selling XBLA title of all time.
---
Hasa Diga Eebowai!
#62Metman787Posted 8/12/2012 6:09:12 PM
The ps3 controller is the reason I'll be getting it for 360. That controller is the worst thing since n64 days
---
SSFIV: Abel, DeeJay
#63PastyH0nkyPosted 8/12/2012 6:18:17 PM
MachineZed posted...
PastyH0nky posted...
"But I notice none of you are ever too busy playing exclusives to play the Sony fanboy and troll the 360 board."

was watching nfl pre-season. also, truth =/= trolling. the word troll doesn't even mean anything, anymore. it's just a safeword, thrown out when someone got their feelings hurt.

Dev445 posted...
PastyH0nky posted...
Dev445 posted...
And yet it will probably still sell the most on the 360 like every other Multi platform game.

some of us are too busy playing exclusives, so we don't always get around to multiplats. some of us are using a system that has more than 3 milked exclusives

Truth hurts I know

yeah, i know. like you got your feelings hurt that you got a gimped multiplat (the xbox lives off of them), so you did the whole predictable "oh, well microsoft still sells more", even though it doesn't benefit you in the slightest. it's not like they share the profit with you, or even turn it around by making more exclusives.

happy multiplating

So please tell us why you opened up the X360 board, saw a topic about AC3, felt responsibility to announce you wouldn't be playing it because you are still so busy playing your top notch exclusives. I would love to hear the story behind why Sony Smash Bros is going to be a much better game than AC3. Or perhaps you think Mod Nations Racer Big Planet is going to win all the GOTY awards.

I will enjoy my multiplats like Mass Effect, Skyrim along with exclusives like Halo 4 you know exclusives that people actually buy.

i guess people didn't buy Metal Gear Solid, Uncharted, God of War, LittleBigPlanet, etc. Because millions of sales just aren't enough.

Come out of denial people. This system has been dead a long time ago. It's just a casual, gimmicky, "fun box" now. It's picking up where the Wii left off (they left this gen for the Wii U).

The funniest excuse I heard of for buying this incomplete version was

"i lyk teh 360 controllr. teh ps3 one is suky".

Lol... the 360 is literally unusable for fighters. It's just a shooter controller for a system full of nothing but multiplat shooters.
---
PC Gaming & RPGs = Extreme Nerd
#64DragoonAngerPosted 8/12/2012 6:34:26 PM
Kiddies arguing with each other over whose mommy bought the right console

spoilers you can own more than one unless you're poor, in which case get a job instead of arguing on gamefaqs
---
http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/863/kenshiroqs6.gif
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f328/extremejon/1206682497641.png
#65DerekRossPosted 8/12/2012 7:41:09 PM
HENTAIDOJI posted...

Alan Wake sold like a PS3 exclusive. That's why it's considered a flop.

lol
#66NinjuggalotusPosted 8/13/2012 1:17:01 AM
Actually, the PS3 version of Revelations was better both graphically and performance-wise

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-face-off-assassins-creed-revelations

But make no mistake - this is still a fully featured Assassin's Creed title with a lot of gameplay to enjoy, so which console version gets the nod? Well, in visual terms the gap has narrowed once more to the point where image quality comparisons are basically pointless, but things are certainly different from a performance perspective. Here, across the run of play, it's clear that the Xbox 360 version has a consistency in terms of frame-rate and controller response that seems to be lacking within certain map areas on the PlayStation 3.

Like every other AC game. I'll go with the flow.

http://www.lensoftruth.com/head2head-assassins-creed-revelations-analysis/

Performance: The performance aspect of the game was pretty well matched, but unfortunately that doesnít mean they were perfect. The targeted frame rate for the game was thirty frames per second, and both game remained close to it for the most part. However when the action heated up or if a lot of distant scenery was shown on screen, both versions began to drop frames and tear on a slightly noticeable level with the extra stress. While neither game dropped to an unplayable or even annoying level, it did appear that the PS3 always seemed to drop an extra two frames more than the 360 version. Furthermore, while both games had tearing, the PS3 version also had a little bit more. Overall the performance was matched pretty well this time around, but the 360 edges it with a slightly smoother experience.

Graphics: This category seems to tell us that the Assassin Creed devs may have had a revelation of their own during development. For the most part, the game looks pretty identical. There are however some spots on one console that looked rather washed out due to the gamma levels. To our surprise however, it was the 360 version that had this problem. It is also evident that the gamma isnít the only thing that leaves the PS3 version looking slightly sharper. Some details are just outright better on the PS3, though most of them will have to be seen pretty close up to notice. For example, if you refer to the ninth rollover on the second page, you can clearly see that the shoulder pad on Ezioís outfit has a little more detail overall when compared to the 360 version. These close up details are pretty easy to overlook in most parts, but it is still a clear advantage that the PS3 has in the visual category. Many spots will look the same during game play, but at the end of the day the visual detail found within the game is indeed better on the PS3 without a doubt.

They both excel in different aspects.

pwned XD.
---
"Come at the king, you best not miss."
"Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose!"
#67bigg_pPosted 8/13/2012 4:07:10 AM
DUBTuner posted...
The extra 60 minute content is a mandatory install before you can actually play it. :P

Okay, I have to admit I laughed a little at this comment ...
#68Kazuya_80Posted 8/13/2012 4:10:40 AM
@ Cowtipper

XBLA fluff ? Yeah that explains the good reviews for many XBLA games
#69FenriswolfPosted 8/13/2012 4:13:30 AM
Zeldafanboy15 posted...
PS3 version = Extra 60 minute content.

Wii U version = Graphical upgrade, exclusive features from the Gamepad

PC version = Graphical upgrade

The PC version is certainly not superior, as demonstrated by precedents. The delay aside, PCv also uses Ubisoft DRM, requiring you to connect to the internet to play a primarily single player game. And nobody's going to buy a WiiU solely to play AC3.
---
Hello
#70Ryohazuki10469Posted 8/13/2012 4:34:45 AM
Fenriswolf posted...
Zeldafanboy15 posted...
PS3 version = Extra 60 minute content.

Wii U version = Graphical upgrade, exclusive features from the Gamepad

PC version = Graphical upgrade

The PC version is certainly not superior, as demonstrated by precedents. The delay aside, PCv also uses Ubisoft DRM, requiring you to connect to the internet to play a primarily single player game. And nobody's going to buy a WiiU solely to play AC3.

PC can run at 60fps, higher than 1080p, and with aa/af. Seems to me like graphically it could be superior.
---
PSN: DisRastamon MGO: RyoHazuki XBL: DIS Rastamon