This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Should I sell my old 360 and games...

#1_Lime_Slime_Posted 9/8/2012 2:57:36 PM
...as a lot on the Ebay or should I sell the games separate from the XBOX? What would get the most money do you think?
---
"I have to admire your prudent nature. Why get caught up in action, ya know? And results..." ~Yes Man
#2SunDevil77Posted 9/8/2012 3:14:30 PM
craigslist man
---
The Big Kahuna Burger
#3tigers5123Posted 9/8/2012 3:15:24 PM
_Lime_Slime_ posted...
...as a lot on the Ebay or should I sell the games separate from the XBOX? What would get the most money do you think?

Separate. Definitely.
---
"Karate? The Dane Cook of martial arts? No, ISIS agents use Krav Maga."
#4_Lime_Slime_(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2012 3:25:53 PM
Yeah that's what I was thinking. I just want to be sure the 360 sells though, it's one of the first batch they released.
---
"I have to admire your prudent nature. Why get caught up in action, ya know? And results..." ~Yes Man
#5Xx5ILLYR4BBITxXPosted 9/8/2012 3:37:57 PM
If your quitting gaming for life sure why not but if not dont you will regret it and end up rebuying the stuff back some where later in your life.
---
My 5 Favortive Games of all time are 1) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 2) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 3) Final Fantasy 9. 4) Final Fantasy 10. 5) Star Fox 64.
#6_Lime_Slime_(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2012 3:43:58 PM
No, no, no I bought a 360 Slim awhile back and have a bunch of games I just don't play. There are some fantastic games on the horizon and I could use a little extra cash.
---
#7Xx5ILLYR4BBITxXPosted 9/8/2012 3:46:38 PM
_Lime_Slime_ posted...
No, no, no I bought a 360 Slim awhile back and have a bunch of games I just don't play. There are some fantastic games on the horizon and I could use a little extra cash.

I guess its just I regret selling most of my nintendo games back when I was little to gamestop I know.... I have been rebuilding my collection and its going good but but all of this could of been avoided if I just didnt trade in my stuff ><. But anyway it sounds like you know what your doing and just trading in/selling stuff you really have no attacment to so I say go for it.
---
My 5 Favortive Games of all time are 1) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 2) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 3) Final Fantasy 9. 4) Final Fantasy 10. 5) Star Fox 64.
#8Infinite_OceanPosted 9/8/2012 4:02:01 PM
If it's one of the first released then sell it for around 50 dollars and sell the games seperate ranging from 5 to 20 dollars depending the year and condition of the games.
#9_Lime_Slime_(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2012 4:04:23 PM
Xx5ILLYR4BBITxX posted...
_Lime_Slime_ posted...

I guess its just I regret selling most of my nintendo games back when I was little to gamestop I know.... I have been rebuilding my collection and its going good but but all of this could of been avoided if I just didnt trade in my stuff ><. But anyway it sounds like you know what your doing and just trading in/selling stuff you really have no attacment to so I say go for it.

Yeah, I did that with my N64 stuff back in the day. Sucks man. I'm pretty sure I'll never want to play Assassins Creed Brotherhood again though.
---
#10_Lime_Slime_(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2012 4:08:22 PM
Infinite_Ocean posted...
If it's one of the first released then sell it for around 50 dollars and sell the games seperate ranging from 5 to 20 dollars depending the year and condition of the games.

Ugh. I thought someone might suggest this. Do you really think the games will sell that way though? I mean I just don't think Assassin's Creed or Fight Night will sell unless it's all in a big bundle.
---