This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Should I sell my old 360 and games...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Should I sell my old 360 and games...
4 years ago#1
...as a lot on the Ebay or should I sell the games separate from the XBOX? What would get the most money do you think?
"I have to admire your prudent nature. Why get caught up in action, ya know? And results..." ~Yes Man
4 years ago#2
craigslist man
The Big Kahuna Burger
4 years ago#3
_Lime_Slime_ posted...
...as a lot on the Ebay or should I sell the games separate from the XBOX? What would get the most money do you think?

Separate. Definitely.
"Karate? The Dane Cook of martial arts? No, ISIS agents use Krav Maga."
4 years ago#4
Yeah that's what I was thinking. I just want to be sure the 360 sells though, it's one of the first batch they released.
"I have to admire your prudent nature. Why get caught up in action, ya know? And results..." ~Yes Man
4 years ago#5
If your quitting gaming for life sure why not but if not dont you will regret it and end up rebuying the stuff back some where later in your life.
My 5 Favortive Games of all time are 1) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 2) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 3) Final Fantasy 9. 4) Final Fantasy 10. 5) Star Fox 64.
4 years ago#6
No, no, no I bought a 360 Slim awhile back and have a bunch of games I just don't play. There are some fantastic games on the horizon and I could use a little extra cash.
4 years ago#7
_Lime_Slime_ posted...
No, no, no I bought a 360 Slim awhile back and have a bunch of games I just don't play. There are some fantastic games on the horizon and I could use a little extra cash.

I guess its just I regret selling most of my nintendo games back when I was little to gamestop I know.... I have been rebuilding my collection and its going good but but all of this could of been avoided if I just didnt trade in my stuff ><. But anyway it sounds like you know what your doing and just trading in/selling stuff you really have no attacment to so I say go for it.
My 5 Favortive Games of all time are 1) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 2) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 3) Final Fantasy 9. 4) Final Fantasy 10. 5) Star Fox 64.
4 years ago#8
If it's one of the first released then sell it for around 50 dollars and sell the games seperate ranging from 5 to 20 dollars depending the year and condition of the games.
4 years ago#9
Xx5ILLYR4BBITxX posted...
_Lime_Slime_ posted...

I guess its just I regret selling most of my nintendo games back when I was little to gamestop I know.... I have been rebuilding my collection and its going good but but all of this could of been avoided if I just didnt trade in my stuff ><. But anyway it sounds like you know what your doing and just trading in/selling stuff you really have no attacment to so I say go for it.

Yeah, I did that with my N64 stuff back in the day. Sucks man. I'm pretty sure I'll never want to play Assassins Creed Brotherhood again though.
4 years ago#10
Infinite_Ocean posted...
If it's one of the first released then sell it for around 50 dollars and sell the games seperate ranging from 5 to 20 dollars depending the year and condition of the games.

Ugh. I thought someone might suggest this. Do you really think the games will sell that way though? I mean I just don't think Assassin's Creed or Fight Night will sell unless it's all in a big bundle.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Should I sell my old 360 and games...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived