This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Black Ops 2 Hardened Edition, or Halo 4 Limited Edition(Through Amazon)

#1zerooo0Posted 9/15/2012 5:48:12 PM
Topic
Never bought anything off of Amazon before, but this will be my first time. Since my Gamestop ran out of both editions already.

Also does Amazon do Release day shipping in TN, and what time should it arrive if ya know? Oh one more thing, do I need to do anything special to get the release day shipping?

Thanks for the answers.
---
Godzilla is returning to theaters in 2014
Rejoice fellow Godzilla fans
#2dreamtheater33Posted 9/15/2012 5:50:12 PM
2 day shipping is release date delivery,and depends on your shipper what time you get it,mine usually comes by the house around 6pm.
---
GameFaqs: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious
#3SierraReiPosted 9/15/2012 5:50:42 PM
Isn't release day shipping a Prime-only option now?

Anyway, are you wanting to pick up both games, but can only get one LE, or what?
Between the two sets of LE content, I'd say Halo 4's is better, but if you can only pick one -game-, you're on your own.
#4dreamtheater33Posted 9/15/2012 5:51:55 PM
SierraRei posted...
Isn't release day shipping a Prime-only option now?

Anyway, are you wanting to pick up both games, but can only get one LE, or what?
Between the two sets of LE content, I'd say Halo 4's is better, but if you can only pick one -game-, you're on your own.

no its not but its free for prime members.
---
GameFaqs: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious
#5zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2012 5:53:19 PM
What if I don't do the release day shipping, then how long would it take to get the game?
---
#6SyxxHallNashPosted 9/15/2012 5:58:01 PM
Is there a Best Buy close to you? They're offering a $20 reward certificate for each and you can still get the Limited and Hardened editions at mine. Actually just preordered those along with Borderlands 2 yesterday.
---
Well, that's like.... your opinion, man.-- The Dude.
#7RE2LeonSPosted 9/15/2012 5:59:55 PM
Neither, I play good games.
#8SunDevil77Posted 9/15/2012 6:01:17 PM
zerooo0 posted...
What if I don't do the release day shipping, then how long would it take to get the game?

Depends on your shipping option. Free shipping is probably gonna be 2 days. You can pay for one day
---
All you need in life is a little energon, and a lot of luck.
#9SunDevil77Posted 9/15/2012 6:02:36 PM
RE2LeonS posted...
Neither, I play good games.

Don't listen to this guy, get Halo 4
---
All you need in life is a little energon, and a lot of luck.
#10zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2012 6:06:03 PM(edited)
SyxxHallNash posted...
Is there a Best Buy close to you? They're offering a $20 reward certificate for each and you can still get the Limited and Hardened editions at mine. Actually just preordered those along with Borderlands 2 yesterday.

Sadly no:( The closest Best Buy near me is like Franklin, and that's a 45min-1hr drive, when I could just drive to Gamestop which takes me 5mins. So sadly I miss a lot of Best Buy good deals that I hear about here:(

SunDevil77
Don't listen to this guy, get Halo 4

I got both preordered at Gamestop, but I found $30 Amazon card in my wallet(For some odd reason) Also I like both series. Halo great fun, Campaign, Multiplayer, and Forge. CoD for the: Multiplayer, Zombies, and the Wager Matches.

---