This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can you install Aracde games that have made it onto a retail disc?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Can you install Aracde games that have made it onto a retail disc?
3 years ago#1
I was thinking about getting Limbo retail version release, but only if I can install it to the harddrive.
3 years ago#2
Surely it's like any other disc? You can install the whole thing to HDD, and you will still need the disc to run it.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
3 years ago#3
I've heard some say arcade games on a disc can't be installed.
3 years ago#4
I didn't see any way to do it with the Deadliest Warrior collection disk I have.
---
"It's 2012. If you think hindering the rights of other human beings that have no direct affect on your life is ok, then you are a bigot."
-NikoreJM
3 years ago#5
i think there might be 1 or 2 compilations that allow it? but the vast majority don't
---
nyuuuuuuuuu~
3 years ago#6
Can Limbo and those two other games that come with it be installed?
3 years ago#7
Well? I wanna know before I buy.
3 years ago#8
I have a few early arcade compilation discs and you CANNOT install them. I'm not sure about the Limbo/Trials/Splosion or newer compilations though.
---
http://oi42.tinypic.com/eipfg4.jpg
(edited by Jpsyence77)
3 years ago#9
What is the big deal about installing it anyway?
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
3 years ago#10
Sheepinator posted...
What is the big deal about installing it anyway?

To keep the disc drive from spinning?
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Can you install Aracde games that have made it onto a retail disc?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived