This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Xbox 360 Game Save/Profile Transfer Question?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Xbox 360 Game Save/Profile Transfer Question?

User Info: KBoussole

KBoussole
4 years ago#1
I gave away my old Xbox 360 and am thinking of maybe getting a new one.
I have about 10 game saves and Xbox Live profile saved onto a USB.

My question is: If I just plug the USB into the new Xbox, will I be able to transfer all of the game saves, achievements, and profiles with no problem?

I am just worried because I know the PS3 doesn't allow this on many games as the saves are blocked and trophies are blocked when transferred to another PS3.

On a side note: I heard that the Glossy Xbox 360 Slims are discontinued, is that true??

User Info: KBoussole

KBoussole
4 years ago#2
Bump..?

User Info: zyxomma100

zyxomma100
4 years ago#3
You'll be fine, with no restrictions. Also note that it's redundant to ask if achievements and profiles carry over since achievements are directly tied with the profile.

With very few possible exceptions. I know that Team Ninja (DoA, Ninja Gaiden) was notorious for console locking their savegames last gen, and for some reason I think there's the slightest possibility they might have done the same this gen. I think you'll be fine, but someone needs to confirm this.

But you're fine with 99% of games for sure and maybe even 100%.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Xbox 360 Game Save/Profile Transfer Question?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived