This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Multiconsole gamers

#1BrutalBrockenPosted 10/1/2012 10:43:29 PM
I dont have alot of people on both friends list, so I was thinking if theres anyone out there who playes games on multisystems, or just wants to compare achievements/trophies then we can have a list of people who want to be added. Mines in my Sig. Im not going to bother adding my Wii code, i really dont play it anymore
---
XBOX- Brutal Brocken
PS3- BrutalBrocken
#2BrutalBrocken(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 1:50:37 AM
no replies from this or the PS3 boards? Damn maybe I should have included my wii code
---
XBOX- Brutal Brocken
PS3- BrutalBrocken
#3electrolyzerPosted 10/2/2012 2:00:57 AM
I only play xbox, but I dig achievements a lot. I own the other consoles so i'm not a fanboy, just addicted to the cheevos haha.
---
Gamertag : xXThoraxeXx
#4BrutalBrocken(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 2:04:16 AM
im just a hair under 80,000 on achievements and if I have a choice between a multiconsole game it'll be for Xbox. But there is alot of great stuff for PS3 and Wii. Hell PS copied the achievement system from Microsoft, so I definently think Microsoft should copy Sony's Instant Game Collection, its awesome
---
XBOX- Brutal Brocken
PS3- BrutalBrocken
#5sockesockePosted 10/2/2012 2:16:52 AM
psn is psnsocke2
gamertag is sockesocke
feel free to add me.
---
Rasputin77: What is this 3DSXL I keep hearing about? Is it a handheld for fat people?
http://backloggery.com/sockesocke
#6Vivi0198Posted 10/2/2012 2:18:33 AM
I own all 3 but my 360 is the only one i use to play games. PSTriple plays Avengers Bluray and the Wii collects a ton of dust. I cant even add friends on PS3 because I haven't done a system update in over a year.
---
If you believe in Vivi0198 and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.
#7electrolyzerPosted 10/2/2012 2:54:13 AM
Sony's IGC, what's that? XBLA arcade style downloadable titles?
---
Gamertag : xXThoraxeXx
#8BrutalBrocken(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 3:01:53 AM
electrolyzer posted...
Sony's IGC, what's that? XBLA arcade style downloadable titles?

nope 8 free games every month. I mean full games. I just downloaded InFAMOUS2, Little Big Planet 2, Pacman CE DX, Double Dragon neo, Scott Pilgam, and some others for free, and their should be a bunch of new ones tomorrow.
Im not trying to sound like a fanboy because Ive had my Xbox 7 years and its still my main system. It just seems to me that the IGC is a great idea and only costs $50 a year or $18 every 3 months. Where as im paying $45 a year for my Gold account so I can play online with friends.
Microsoft needs to rip off this idea for the 720 lol.
---
XBOX- Brutal Brocken
PS3- BrutalBrocken
#9EZ_711Posted 10/2/2012 7:54:27 AM
BrutalBrocken posted...
just wants to compare achievements/trophies then we can have a list of people who want to be added.

Sure, I'll add you shortly. I see you've played NFS: HP, could use your presence in the autolog. It's so empty!
#10Solid SonicPosted 10/2/2012 7:55:22 AM
Multiconsole gamers

Are people who are poor handlers of money.
---
"We are not 'trolling'. If you were wrong wouldn't you want to know the truth?" - PS3 user on the subject of Xbox 360 user harassment.