This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Multiconsole gamers

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Multiconsole gamers

User Info: BrutalBrocken

BrutalBrocken
4 years ago#1
I dont have alot of people on both friends list, so I was thinking if theres anyone out there who playes games on multisystems, or just wants to compare achievements/trophies then we can have a list of people who want to be added. Mines in my Sig. Im not going to bother adding my Wii code, i really dont play it anymore
XBOX- Brutal Brocken
PS3- BrutalBrocken

BrutalBrocken
4 years ago#2
no replies from this or the PS3 boards? Damn maybe I should have included my wii code
XBOX- Brutal Brocken
PS3- BrutalBrocken

User Info: electrolyzer

electrolyzer
4 years ago#3
I only play xbox, but I dig achievements a lot. I own the other consoles so i'm not a fanboy, just addicted to the cheevos haha.
Gamertag : xXThoraxeXx

BrutalBrocken
4 years ago#4
im just a hair under 80,000 on achievements and if I have a choice between a multiconsole game it'll be for Xbox. But there is alot of great stuff for PS3 and Wii. Hell PS copied the achievement system from Microsoft, so I definently think Microsoft should copy Sony's Instant Game Collection, its awesome
XBOX- Brutal Brocken
PS3- BrutalBrocken

User Info: sockesocke

sockesocke
4 years ago#5
psn is psnsocke2
gamertag is sockesocke
feel free to add me.
Rasputin77: What is this 3DSXL I keep hearing about? Is it a handheld for fat people?
http://backloggery.com/sockesocke

User Info: Vivi0198

Vivi0198
4 years ago#6
I own all 3 but my 360 is the only one i use to play games. PSTriple plays Avengers Bluray and the Wii collects a ton of dust. I cant even add friends on PS3 because I haven't done a system update in over a year.
If you believe in Vivi0198 and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.

User Info: electrolyzer

electrolyzer
4 years ago#7
Sony's IGC, what's that? XBLA arcade style downloadable titles?
Gamertag : xXThoraxeXx

BrutalBrocken
4 years ago#8
electrolyzer posted...
Sony's IGC, what's that? XBLA arcade style downloadable titles?

nope 8 free games every month. I mean full games. I just downloaded InFAMOUS2, Little Big Planet 2, Pacman CE DX, Double Dragon neo, Scott Pilgam, and some others for free, and their should be a bunch of new ones tomorrow.
Im not trying to sound like a fanboy because Ive had my Xbox 7 years and its still my main system. It just seems to me that the IGC is a great idea and only costs $50 a year or $18 every 3 months. Where as im paying $45 a year for my Gold account so I can play online with friends.
Microsoft needs to rip off this idea for the 720 lol.
XBOX- Brutal Brocken
PS3- BrutalBrocken

User Info: EZ_711

EZ_711
4 years ago#9
BrutalBrocken posted...
just wants to compare achievements/trophies then we can have a list of people who want to be added.

Sure, I'll add you shortly. I see you've played NFS: HP, could use your presence in the autolog. It's so empty!

User Info: Solid Sonic

Solid Sonic
4 years ago#10
Multiconsole gamers

Are people who are poor handlers of money.
"We are not 'trolling'. If you were wrong wouldn't you want to know the truth?" - PS3 user on the subject of Xbox 360 user harassment.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Multiconsole gamers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived