This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Thanks EA for one of the worst "UltImate EdItIons" to date.

#41TheGam3925(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 5:53:42 AM(edited)
I don't like the idea of EA taking away content that was offered in previous releases. Like some posters have mentioned the ME1 platinum hits edition had DLC included and so did the PS3 version of ME2. I can understand not including anything with the third game but part 1 and 2 came out years ago, and extra content was included. For this trilogy not to include this previously released free content is just ridiculous in my opinion.
---
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
#42DarkSymbiotePosted 10/3/2012 5:32:18 AM
If this says anything it's that EA is mentally challenged.
---
My Darksiders II Review:
gamefaqs.com/xbox360/988570-darksiders-ii/reviews/review-151743
#43IceteaCrisisPosted 10/3/2012 11:38:34 AM
Plus like others have said. The official Mass Effect websites calls it "The Definitive Mass Effect Experience" where as they should of just called it something like The triple pack or game bundle. Calling it the Trilogy (yes i know that just having the 3 makes it a trilogy), but calling it that and then saying it is "The Definitive Mass Effect Experience" is rather misleading.
#44TheArcadePosted 10/3/2012 11:47:43 AM
What's the point of this collection then?
---
Phantom Miria, Rippling Ophelia, Teresa of the Faint Smile, Windcutter Flora, God-Eye Galatea
#45IceteaCrisisPosted 10/3/2012 11:56:44 AM
TheArcade posted...
What's the point of this collection then?

Ideally on the EA side because they can.
On the customer side for someone who does not want to bother investing a little time in getting the deals or for some reason miss the BestBuy deal witch does end soon. or just want all three in the same box for some reason, or someone who must have Mass Effect 1 for PS3 on Disc.
#46IceteaCrisisPosted 10/4/2012 9:45:28 AM
Wanted to bump this to let anyone who was interested know that the @Gamer BestBuy magazine coupon that makes Mass Effect 3 10/15 dollars will expire on the 6th two days from now.

So if anyone has been waiting on a deal for Mass Effect 3 for Xbox or PS3, this is about as good as it is going to get new.
#47FoppePosted 10/4/2012 9:52:52 AM
The Xbox Classics version of Mass Effect includes Bring Down the Sky and a bonus disc, they should at least include that.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#48IceteaCrisisPosted 10/6/2012 8:21:23 AM
One more bump for anyone who for some reason missed it today is the last day for you to grab Mass Effect 3 for 10 dollars new if you are subscribed to BestBuy's @Gamer magazine with the coupon inside or buying a copy in store for 5 dollars. still getting Mass Effect 3 for 15, saving at-least 5 dollars.