The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The next XBOX is going to sell really badly

#1Seksii_Girl_3Posted 10/2/2012 4:14:07 AM
They treated their consumers like crap by giving XBOX owners one exclusive a year. What will 720 have? Forza, Halo and Gears of War. Not good enough.

The next XBOX is going to be the new Dreamcast but without the quality. If Microsoft cared they'd let RARE make the games THEY want.

RARE should just go back to Nintendo.

Also the home screen is disgusting, i'm shown ads for bands, movies and singers i have no interest in yet we pay for online, we should have the option to turn that crap off.

360 started off good but is the worst console ever because of the last few years (just bad).

I'm not trolling, i own a 360.
---
Daniel Bryan is my future husband!
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4rxpltQhL1qgvr4ko1_250.gif
#2BrutalBrockenPosted 10/2/2012 4:16:07 AM
I hope your wrong, but you do have some vaild points
---
XBOX- Brutal Brocken
PS3- BrutalBrocken
#3RPG_ApostlePosted 10/2/2012 4:16:40 AM
Thank you for your remarkable insight accumulated from your decades of experience.
---
GameFaqs: Where two people agreeing means it's one person with two accounts.
#4GeistPosted 10/2/2012 4:17:40 AM
Your scientific proof, it seems to be missing. All I'm seeing is your every day fan boy crud in here.
#5TheGam3925Posted 10/2/2012 4:19:09 AM
RPG_Apostle posted...
Thank you for your remarkable insight accumulated from your decade and a half of experience.

Fixed
---
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
#6Rapid_PowerPosted 10/2/2012 4:21:41 AM
He has a point.. I'd most likely switch to a PS3 if it wasn't for my profile, I love Forza and all but the exclusives just aren't worth it anymore..
---
Whythefat: "DDR, I notice your karma is 567, That's 5+6+7=18, 18 plus your IQ is 19, There were 19 hijackers on 911... You are a terrorist!"
#7Seksii_Girl_3(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 4:24:07 AM
This isn't scientific proof nor am i stating these are facts but alot of the Microsoft fans have been treated like crap for too long now and it's upsetting if you can't see it for yourself.

Thank god for XBLA games is all i can say.

Also this isn't fanboyism, i think the original XBOX is fantastic and the 360 started off incredibly strong but look at it now.
---
Daniel Bryan is my future husband!
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4rxpltQhL1qgvr4ko1_250.gif
#8BrutalBrockenPosted 10/2/2012 4:25:57 AM
of course I'd rather not worry about exclusives knowing my Xbox 360 can handle anygame Bethesda throws at me or knowing I dont need to write down a 16 digit friend code to find my friend to play the 3 good online games on the Wii.
Personally I dont think anyone can make a fair judgement on any new console that hasn't come out yet, let alone been announced.
---
XBOX- Brutal Brocken
PS3- BrutalBrocken
#9WinternovaPosted 10/2/2012 4:28:08 AM
Seksii_Girl_3 posted...
RARE should just go back to Nintendo.

This once sentence is proof positive that we can ignore everything else you've said.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Super Bowl Champions), Red Wings(11-time Stanley Cup Champions)
#10Luthor_Posted 10/2/2012 4:29:18 AM
I doubt Bathesda would make the same bad port mistake twice.

Microsoft exclusives are pretty weak when it comes to my personal taste in games. I'll likely go Sony/Nintendo in the coming generation but that isn't set in stone.
---
My Get List: Dishonored || Hitman: Absolution || Assassins Creed III